New pictures with painted rims and new wing

Floridalawdog

Established Member
I took some pictures of the truck tonight. I painted my rims last weekend. Also, I have a new cervinis wing. The pics didnt come out to good because it was getting dark.
DSCN0957.jpg

DSCN0953.jpg

DSCN0962.jpg

DSCN0961.jpg

LightningB

Just another Lightning
Established Member
Those look real nice. Does it attach just to the tailgate so you can stil open it or does it go all the way across?

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
It looks AWESOME!! I saw wing and I went 'Oh no!'. When I saw it was more of a spoiler I was delightfully surprised. It looks great!! Good job. :thumbsup: Is that painted just like 203Cree's?

Floridalawdog

Established Member
LightningB said:
Those look real nice. Does it attach just to the tailgate so you can stil open it or does it go all the way across?
It slides over the edge of the tailgate and screws on. As long as you dont hace a tonneau that goes over the bed.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
It looks AWESOME!! I saw wing and I went 'Oh no!'. When I saw it was more of a spoiler I was delightfully surprised. It looks great!! Good job. :thumbsup: Is that painted just like 203Cree's?

Chris, I hope you never see my truck with its "wing". LOL. You wouldn't be "delightfully surprised". LOL. It blocks my view of up close traffic in the rearview mirror.:bash: It's tacky, yet...different.

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Yes it is, I like driving the L more, but the saleen gets more attention.

Its not really mine, I just threw it on for everyone to see how gorgeous it is. The guy who owns it purchased it from Miami, it was supposed to be in Miami Vice, the movie, ( which sucked ballz), but they cut out the car.

Users who are viewing this thread