new plate

cinch1985

Established Member
well it was time to renew my tags so i decided i wanted a personal plate. cant believe they let me get it lol.
326471_2331398373076_1493254514_2625339_6013434_o.jpg

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
you may get it. it also may be taken from you. buddy of mine had fkn hstl for awhile, til the state figured it out an revoked it from him.

BLKFOX

Established Member
haha nice...I just bought a truck off a guy and the license plate on his both of his cars and bike said "wtfppl" lol...I can't believe they let some of these slide

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
It's funny. But I'll be surprised if it actually make is to you.

We'll also need to know what you drive. Car better be fast with a plate like that.

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
haha nice...I just bought a truck off a guy and the license plate on his both of his cars and bike said "wtfppl" lol...I can't believe they let some of these slide

how is it possible to have the exact same plate on multiple vehicles? I've never seen this without a courtesy plate and a dash #

cali_kr

King of the Road
Established Member
Thats awesome, I can't believe that made it thru too...no one ever accused the fols at the DMV of being the shaprest knife in the drawer, so good for you.

We used to have a Triumph Bonneville, and as it was a Golden Jubilee edition, the paint scheme was the Union Jack, so I got lucky with a plate as well, "02 SHAG" kind of a double meaning, 2002, and to shag...lol

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Looks sweet. I requested "FKN SLO" on my car, with the explaination that it was built in memory of my friend F. Kinslow. They charged me my $80, and everything looked like it was going through just fine. Then I get an email that they will be refunding (took at least 4 days) and that I needed to pick a new plate.

It can get expensive trying to get new vanity plates through the DMV. Best of luck, but like they said above, they will probably deny it when it goes through a manual review.

mike.b

Established Member
im waiting on my new random plates to clear the system so i can order custom plates.

if it actually arrives in the mail, you will probably only lose it if someone reports it.

Users who are viewing this thread