New Project (2006 Twin Turbo Mustang GT)

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
I'm using THP's Prototype Twin Turbo Kit.

I'm just waiting on a few oil fittings for the turbos and a baseline tune before I can have her running and put on a dyno. I should have her fired up by mid next week. I'll post more up once I get more. But here is a teaser pic.

P1010091.jpg

JimmyJ

Established Member
Wow!!!

Boink:banana:
Keep us posted, that looks awesome
I hope you have a built motor

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
J666Z said:
I'm using THP's Prototype Twin Turbo Kit.

I'm just waiting on a few oil fittings for the turbos and a baseline tune before I can have her running and put on a dyno. I should have her fired up by mid next week. I'll post more up once I get more. But here is a teaser pic.

P1010091.jpg

Do you have THP'S web site ? cant seam to find them on the net !

sqidd

Established Member
J666Z said:
there ya go. LOL

Unfortunatly we're stil waiting for the oil fittings. I know I'm personally itching to see what this car is going to do.

I think it's going to distroy that plastic intake:D

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
No it won't destroy the plastic intake, that intake has already shown itself to be good for 20psi. He will blow the shitty connecting rods with 700whp before he blows the plastic intake.

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
rmays06 said:
Any updates?

here are some new pics... car got tuned the other day at Street Rods and Customs.

Made 502RWHP / 500RWTQ on only 6 PSI.

The motor is still stock, stock heads, stock cams.

Used 93 octane fuel w/ a boost-a-pump.

SCT Tuner

CIMG0961.jpg

CIMG0962.jpg

CIMG0963.jpg

CIMG0964.jpg

CIMG0965.jpg

CIMG0967.jpg

CIMG0966.jpg

Last edited:

STANGKID45

Hello J666Z. I'm planning on putting a Twin Turbo kit on my 09 GT eventually, except I'm gonna drop a whole lotta money on Forged Internals, new fuel pump, etc. I am also planning on building a model based on how I want my car to look later on in her life. I was hoping you could PM me some pics of how you have your exhaust set up, as I too plan on running a full exhaust, rather than cutting up my bumper and doing fender exits. Thank you very much, and I hope you, and your 06 GT are doing very well. :}

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Hello J666Z. I'm planning on putting a Twin Turbo kit on my 09 GT eventually, except I'm gonna drop a whole lotta money on Forged Internals, new fuel pump, etc. I am also planning on building a model based on how I want my car to look later on in her life. I was hoping you could PM me some pics of how you have your exhaust set up, as I too plan on running a full exhaust, rather than cutting up my bumper and doing fender exits. Thank you very much, and I hope you, and your 06 GT are doing very well. :}

This thread is from 2006 and the OP hasn't logged in since 2016

Users who are viewing this thread