New rear seat delete kits!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Originally posted by matt lankford
i want to get one but i dont want wood or pressed board crap. do you know what these are made of

Nope! Here is a link to the Stangnet forum where the designer/distributor is posting about the kit. I'm sure if you asked they'd tell you what it's made of.

Link

U.M.

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
Too bad no gray/medium charcoal carpeting option...Yet.
Well, if you are looking for a match for the OEM carpet... go here . And at $139 a copy... they are pretty reasonable.

We are the original makers of the rear seat delete since 94' We offer ALL perfect matching factory colors including a new 03' Deluxe version, made of dark charcoal and suede material just like the 03 factory, these kits save up to 55lbs and are in-stock for immediate delivery. Our standard kit is $129 (factory style carpet, all colors), our DIY kit is $79 (everything nes. to build your own) and our 03' Deluxe kit is $359.

Call for questions or ordering.
818 901 8000
www.x2cmotorsports.com
Look for our 03' Cobra Section coming soon!

Also ask about our 03' Cobra:

Intercooler tank upgrade kits
Cold Air Kits (the best for the least)
Boost Controllers !!
K-members
03' Cobra Specific Front drag launch kit ( designed specifically to work with factory IRS) for 1.7 60ft times on 17" Drag radials!!
Throttle bodies
and more.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
can anyone tell me what the weight savings are with one of these kits? thanks

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
the one from Paul's is ".090 thick T-6 aluminum with factory trunk carpet"

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Originally posted by JoeAsheville
Anybody heard of one of these kits that are actually made of aluminum instead of hardboard or plywood?
Anybody heard of kits under $200.00 that are actually made of aluminum instead of hardboard or plywood?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Kenny Brown has them in fiberglass? I think, no carpet, pretty sweet, could be painted to match.

They are not on their site, they were shown in their V6 Green Club Race Car. I emailed them about the price before, dont remember exactly, but it was above $225 I think... prolly up there..

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Agg! I had no idea they were so proud of the Al kits. It wouldn't take a genius to fabricate one, maybe a couple carefully shaped pieces of Al sheeting...?:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread