New Seats

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Picked up my New Seats today, I ordered the Brackets last Friday and they should be here this week, so I can get them installed next weekend. I also have a Killer Chiller system on the way so If that arrives this week, we will be installing that next weekend as well.

NewSeats-1.gif

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Awesome, like how the color looks kind of like the OEM seats. Your truck just keeps getting nicer and nicer. cant wait to see the installed pics

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Very nice ! Im jealous I hope to do that someday, love thoughs seats ! :beer:

Thanks

You will love the seats

I know and I can't stand that they are just sitting there and I cant put them in yet:(

Are those the wide or regular versions? They look great!

They are the Narrow Version ones.

Awesome, like how the color looks kind of like the OEM seats. Your truck just keeps getting nicer and nicer. cant wait to see the installed pics

Thanks man

Tyson ur truck just is a motivation! for me to change jobs NOW! man they look super nice!:):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks, I was going to do a roll pan and cowl hood. But decided to stay with the stock stuff for now. But they will eventually be added along with smooth steps and Smooth Bed Rails.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
It's still really hard for me to not want to buy a set.

Looks nice Tyson.

Oh, sorry about the kill of your narrow console. Opps.:p

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
It's still really hard for me to not want to buy a set.

Looks nice Tyson.

Oh, sorry about the kill of your narrow console. Opps.:p

No problem, I ended up getting it sold to Dino with the seats so no big deal now:beer:.

Just Got the tracking number for the Brackets and they are scheduled to be here Wed.

BLKKAOS

Established Member
HEY!!!!!!what are you doing with my seats??;-).Have fun and take good care of them,good looking seats buddy.Jose:coolman:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
The wife called someone and they came and trimmed the money tree when I wasn't looking so I'm pretty much done for the winter with what I've already got going on.

busakiller

Established Member
the drivers side bracket on mine didnt fit for shit. i assembled the seat to the bracket first, then had my buddy pull on that sumbitch while i got the bolts started. you may need 2 people, you may not. my brackets sat on a shelf for 6 months so maybe the different build dates will work in your favor.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
the drivers side bracket on mine didnt fit for shit. i assembled the seat to the bracket first, then had my buddy pull on that sumbitch while i got the bolts started. you may need 2 people, you may not. my brackets sat on a shelf for 6 months so maybe the different build dates will work in your favor.

Thanks for the info. I will remember that if I run into trouble getting them in.

Users who are viewing this thread