New Shelby 50th Ann. Alcoa Wheels In boxes

662HP631TQ

Established Member
I am selling my New In Box Shelby 50th Ann. Alcoa Wheels. I was going to put them on with some Michellin Pilot Super Sport, but I went a different route and got the 2013 GT500 base model wheels and got them polished. So I am now selling my alcoas. They have been in the box the whole time. They come with the "CS" style center caps. they are 2 20X9 and 2 20X10. I prefer to sell them locally but I'll travel up to 3 hours max to meet someone. If you buy locally I'll give a small discount on the agreed upon price. If someone wants them bad enough to want me to ship, I'll split it, but that is the best I can do, because that is a PAIN to ship these. I accept Paypal or CASH only if in person. Price is $4300 OBO.

6v54.jpg

u0w3.jpg

07ty.jpg

bnb0.jpg

8g3a.jpg

f3n9.jpg

62rn.jpg

5i6h.jpg

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Just trying to help, but why not ship, they're already packed up :)
Good luck with sale, awesome wheels!
-J

662HP631TQ

Established Member
Yeah I kno I am just super busy these days. I can ship and I'll split the costs,its just easier to meet someone or someone pick them up.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I kno I am just super busy these days. I can ship and I'll split the costs,its just easier to meet someone or someone pick them up.
Understand, just PM me if you want some info. for a shipping guy I use, makes it easier and cheaper, through FedEx. Good luck.
-J

662HP631TQ

Established Member
Set sold for 4550 on Ebay 18 JAN 2014, so I know I am not asking too much. Looks like these are going where the fish are biting...ebay here we come. I'll let folks battle it out on there. That way there are no one gets ripped off and it is a little easier to manager.

Thanks for the interest.

jay38372

Established Member
Thanks for the great deal you gave me, like i told you now I've got to hide them when the FedEx guy shows up.

Users who are viewing this thread