New Street Car Video uploaded. Gt350 action inside

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Your car sounds absolutely incredible.

Great video. Seems the maroon 18 LPF GT was on low boost? Not impressed with his races.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Is that is the same maroon GT that has other older videos where he is dragging everyone and everything or is it a different one? I think it was Midnight Performance or something? If it is I'm blown away you pulled him that hard!

Dave_6

Established Member
Think you're the same guy I was talking to on one of the Coyote FB groups about your car being at the end of one of the MRL videos. It sounds so damn good being revved out under boost!

Think that maroon GT is a different car than the one Midnight Performance built. It has a Aldowelds turbo kit and the one in this vid has a LPF kit.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Man, I didn't even know you could get power like that out of a GT350. Stock block and trans?

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Think you're the same guy I was talking to on one of the Coyote FB groups about your car being at the end of one of the MRL videos. It sounds so damn good being revved out under boost!

Think that maroon GT is a different car than the one Midnight Performance built. It has a Aldowelds turbo kit and the one in this vid has a LPF kit.

yeah thats me

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Exactly.

That was not midnights car.

Ops car is fast, but not mid 8’s at 165+ fast.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread