New Tesla 4680 Batteries

quad

Established Member

TESLA-01.JPG

TESLA-02.JPG

quad

Established Member
So we have gone from triple A to double A to now D cell. I guess its just like a vibrator, go big or go home.
Somebody needs to figure out how to give electric cars personality. In some ways the Nevera already has some of that. But I agree not even close to ICE cars.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
So we have gone from triple A to double A to now D cell. I guess its just like a vibrator, go big or go home.
Becareful don't tell him that. He sits at his computer all day researching .

OX1

Established Member
Most of that video the guy talks about what he speculates the batteries may do. Also mentions it will happen early 22 or maybe before that. Not much left for "before that", when was that vid really shot?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Most of that video the guy talks about what he speculates the batteries may do. Also mentions it will happen early 22 or maybe before that. Not much left for "before that", when was that vid really shot?
Looks like the video was made/posted on 12/21/21.

Mackie

Established Member
Another Tesla LOON investor trying to hype the stock. Root for Tesla and make YouTube vids vs. putting in the hard work to advance your own education, career and salary. Cybertruck, if it ever launches, will be a flop regardless of battery cells used and the Model Y is already a dated Jelly Bean design.

Sorry to any Tesla fanboys, but Tesla is yesterday’s story.

Last edited:

Established Member
I'm afraid Musk has bit the hand that has fed him by speaking out against Warren and the machine. I bet 2 years from now he is going to be doing comparisons to Mr Jello Pudding. Another guy that could do no wrong until he crossed the machine script. Biggest difference is that Musk has X level more intellect, but the machine is dirty to the core, and he will get **** blocked on every government contract moving forward by some unknown, unelected government lifer hack.

quad

Established Member
I'm afraid Musk has bit the hand that has fed him by speaking out against Warren and the machine. I bet 2 years from now he is going to be doing comparisons to Mr Jello Pudding. Another guy that could do no wrong until he crossed the machine script. Biggest difference is that Musk has X level more intellect, but the machine is dirty to the core, and he will get **** blocked on every government contract moving forward by some unknown, unelected government lifer hack.
You make it sound like you are supporting the machine? Warren is a piece of shit that's been a drain on society.

Established Member
Far from that. But the reality is Musk caught one heck of a ride with government money and protections, and Warren will now take them away. The same snakes that skrewed Trump for 4 years will be released on him. I hope Musk outs the whole gang, but his row in life just got tougher.

quad

Established Member
Far from that. But the reality is Musk caught one heck of a ride with government money and protections, and Warren will now take them away. The same snakes that skrewed Trump for 4 years will be released on him. I hope Musk outs the whole gang, but his row in life just got tougher.
I agree that they are going after him because he is not "woke". He also recommends people have more children and said he is having many kids to set an example. The last thing the establishment wants is White people having kids.

Warren is a cockroach. She should just go away she is completely useless.

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
And yet green energy is still not so green when you realize that nobody actually recycles Lithium Ion batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

quad

Established Member

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

They “claim” just like all these other places that “claim” to recycle Lithium Ion batteries. Yet when you call them their tune quickly goes from their “claim” of recycling to “yeah, we do t actually recycle them”. I have about 200lbs of Lithium Ion batteries and nobody will take them.

Most hospitals have people that take batteries and even they are starting to turn away Lithium Ion batteries because they cannot find places that actually take them. Yet I find places that claim to recycle them.

I think CoVid Derangement Syndrome is the new Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Users who are viewing this thread