New tires, super fat!!

cobrasvtcrazy

New Cobra Maniac
Established Member
Here they are..... the beast :lol1: :rolling:
IMG_2851.jpg

Just kidding,those are my brothers old tires. i just got my fr500 and wanted to show how the 10.5 with 295 kumhos and the 9 inch rim with 275 BFG. After i compared these sizes i immediately bought some 315 BFG which are on there way. Just wanted to post this thread to show how wide and bad ass BFG's are. :banana:
BFG on the left(17x9), on the right Kumho(17x10.5)
IMG_2859.jpg

And here are some extra pics
IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You had me initially fooled with that first photo. LOL!

I really like those tires and wheels. Great combo. Awesome Cobra!

Black Sex

Established Member
Looks good. I gave the buyer of my old wheels the center cap that came with my FR500's and put the SVT center cap in my FR's. I also got two other center caps (6 total). I think they had "Stack Racing" on them.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
which bfg's did you get? Same one's as the fronts, but in 315?

cobrasvtcrazy

New Cobra Maniac
Established Member
u guys didnt get the center caps when u got urs? maybe they just threw them in as extras. and the rears i bought are the BFGoodrich Drag Radial 2's. they are suppose to be pretty fat 315's

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Those new center caps are infinitely better looking that the "Flaming M" they had before. I plan on picking up a set of FR500's myself. Do you have any pics of your entire car w/the new rims & tires on, I'd be interested in seeing them. Car looks great.

cobrasvtcrazy

New Cobra Maniac
Established Member
o wow. they are alot better than the old ones.

Those new center caps are infinitely better looking that the "Flaming M" they had before. I plan on picking up a set of FR500's myself. Do you have any pics of your entire car w/the new rims & tires on, I'd be interested in seeing them. Car looks great.
and i ordered the front ones and they should get here soon. as soon as i get them on i will post pics for you guys:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread