New to Charleston, South Carolina area

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
Like the title says I am new to the Charelston, SC area. I will be living in Goose Creek to be exact. Let me know about any upcoming meets in the area. I would like to bring the Cobra out to play. Looking forward to meeting some fellow car guys/gals in the area and talking about current/future mods.

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
Yes! I'm very happy to be here. I won't lie, I do miss Germany a little. Good to know that you are close by. I picked the cobra up from the VPC two days ago. She was still clean haha. Everything was good to go. I drove her to a buddy's house to store her in his garage while I finish closing on my house. I will finally have a two car garage. We will have to meet up in the spring.

shts_weak

Established Member
Im stationed at the airbase, they have meets every sat at 10pm at the Super Sofa Store off rivers ave. if you want any more info PM me

Stevedotmil

Aim Small/Miss Small
Established Member
I will be back from Germany this summer and moving back to Columbia. Finally retiring after 21 years. My car is for sale here currently. If she sells the I will be looking for a Termi or something else. If she doesn't sell you will see me around.

CoyoteWally

Established Member
Hi, I live off of dorchester. I haven't been to any meets or anything, but I know every saturday in mt. pleasant from 8am to 12pm is a big cars and coffee meet. I haven't been but looking to go sometime

levitt_dalton

i just moved to Charleston also, ill be at cars and coffee tomorrow morning. I may have to check out that meet that other guy was talking about also. PM and we can meet up sometime at a meet.

cdurbin328

CDurbin328
Established Member
I live in the Charleston area as well. I'm also a member of the Low Country Mustang Club. We meet once a month. We actually just had our annual car show this past Saturday. Had 85 cars show up. I manage the clubs website so I post all of the local area car shows and stuff when I get the info. Car show season is winding down for the holidays now though. Check out our site sometime. www.lowcountrymustangclub.com

Users who are viewing this thread