New "Torque Booster" Package for Paxton / Vortech coyote cars

notchy444

Established Member
Just got my Wastegate setup in the mail! Getting installed tomorrow along with a full triple pump (Walbro 465 Fuel Pumps) Y block fuel system with a fuel rail. Im gonna hopefully dyno on friday on E85 with the 11lbs spring. Im at 521/ft lbs right now so I really hope to see a big increase over the stock 3.8 pulley using a Boss 302 intake manifold

photo7_zps12988926.jpg

notchy444

Established Member
Here is a dyno sheet from GTR High performance right after the install of the supercharger. 91 with torco vs E85.... HUGE Diffrence

photo5_zpsabc18a89.jpg

Here is a dyno chart on a Diffrent dyno of my setup 4 months later with plenty of pulls on the freeway and DD for 3k miles. The best part is this is not the same dyno so happy to see the power is really at 730+. The first run was when the coolant was at 168 degrees vs the 188ish

photo9_zps9d1d8224.jpg

THIS IS BEFORE THE WASTEGATE SETUP!!! DYNO CHARTS AND A FULL TREAD INCOMING HOPEFULLY NEXT WEEK! e85, wastegate 3.33 to 10 psi, Boss intake manifold, Full triple pump y-block return

Last edited:

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Here is a dyno sheet from GTR High performance right after the install of the supercharger. 91 with torco vs E85.... HUGE Diffrence

photo5_zpsabc18a89.jpg

Here is a dyno chart on a Diffrent dyno of my setup 4 months later with plenty of pulls on the freeway and DD for 3k miles. The best part is this is not the same dyno so happy to see the power is really at 730+. The first run was when the coolant was at 168 degrees vs the 188ish

photo9_zps9d1d8224.jpg

THIS IS BEFORE THE WASTEGATE SETUP!!! DYNO CHARTS AND A FULL TREAD INCOMING HOPEFULLY NEXT WEEK! e85, wastegate 3.33 to 10 psi, Boss intake manifold, Full triple pump y-block return

Your on the stock headers still? I'm interested on the difference with that boss mani.

Users who are viewing this thread