New truck purchase. Look inside!

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
love it man, especially the pro-4x, those are bad to the bone. I had an '03 S/C frontier then went to the Titan back in '07.

ksjdhf027.jpg

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
This....Buy American people!!!

**** you, i will buy what i like best no matter where its made or who made it. people should buy the product they feel is best, buying something just cause its somewhat made in america is just plain ****ing stupid. and i would rather give my money to japan than mexico or canada anyway.

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
**** you, i will buy what i like best no matter where its made or who made it. people should buy the product they feel is best, buying something just cause its somewhat made in america is just plain ****ing stupid. and i would rather give my money to japan than mexico or canada anyway.

ignorance

OHTHREESVT

I Whine
Established Member

calm down :nonono:

SVTGTI3

Established Member

:lol: made me lol for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread