New True Forged Radiator Resevoir!

CobraMac

Established Member
So as Steve has been promising he has finished the radiator reservoirs for our cars and since I was one of the first to receive it I thought I would throw up some pics here for you guys!!

The quality and craftsmanship of this piece is INCREDIBLE. It looks great, the welds are perfect, and I couldn't be happier!!

Without further ado here's the pics....sorry the engine bay is a little dirty....cleaning it up tonight for Fabulous Fords at Knots tomorrow!

Also there is crappy lighting in my garage...it's raining here so I can't take it out and take better pics....we will have a ton more tomorrow after the car show!

DSCN1123-1.jpg

DSCN1124.jpg

DSCN1125-1.jpg

DSCN1126-1.jpg

DSCN1128.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
awesome brandon thanks. post them up in my pics and vids thread :beer:

in case youre wondering about those long skinny mounting tabs. i tried bending one in my hands. i was able to tweak it a little bit when i applied a LOT of force lol. :D

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea I know I want one so bad, but I have to wait until my build is done.. My car is one of those cars that is unforgiving, and what can go wrong will in regards to "extra" stuff coming up.. I've learned to just finish one thing and then move on to the next mod.. I will have one of these.. It'll be crinkle black with a polished cap.. :beer:

CobraMac

Established Member
That looks awesome man!! :beer:

Thanks buddy! When you finish your build you definitely have to get one!!

awesome brandon thanks. post them up in my pics and vids thread :beer:

in case youre wondering about those long skinny mounting tabs. i tried bending one in my hands. i was able to tweak it a little bit when i applied a LOT of force lol. :D

You're very welcome Steve! Amazing piece you have made!

looks good, but wow, like textured black? :D

Thank you. And yes I do. It looks amazing in person and is an incredibly clean looking engine bay ad well. Looks simple yet pops because of the wrinkle black.

Looks good! I'll have to check it out at Knotts tomorrow. :rockon:

Thank you! And sounds good! See you tomorrow :)

forcefedcobra

Established Member
looks good. cant wait to get mine. wrinkle black to match my intercooler res and svt etch to compliment the snake etch on my intercooler res. most of all I cant wait to get my new wheels hopefully by the end of the month.

Satin03

Established Member
Man, that looks incredible!!! Steve has definately done it again! I gotta get my hands on one now too!!!

On a side note OP, your car looks amazing in your sig pic! Any more pics? Also, I am kicking around the idea of a Canton power steering tank and powder coating it crinkle black to match my TF I/C tank. Would probably feel right at home in your engine bay! That stocker looks way outta place in there!

M3xpress

Established Member
Beauty right there. I think the idea of all the black under the hood is great by itself, but using textured black just makes it even better.

Users who are viewing this thread