New Vis racing 03-04 Carbon fiber hood

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
I have an extra 03-04 Vis Carbon Fiber hood for sale. It came from the factory with a small imperfection near one of the heat extractors. I called them to replace it and they told me I was f*cked and that they are all like that. So I ordered another one and it had the same imperfection on it. I had a body guy repair the resin and then recoat it with higher quality clear. It has never been mounted and still is in factory crate, but now it is perfect. It is the highest quality carbon fiber they make and is even mounted on a Ford oem hood frame!-so it fits perfect with minor adjustments. It costs about $1005 shipped new and I am selling it for $750 OBO. I will not ship it, as it is awkward and very expensive to ship. I'm in Schaumburg IL 60173.
**********PRICE LOWERED TO $600 FIRM***********************

http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog...Extractor-Carbon-Fiber-Hood/product_info.html

Last edited:

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
Pics:
hoodpics034.gif

hoodpics033.gif

hoodpics029.gif

hoodpics028.gif

hoodpics027.gif

hoodpics026.gif

$650 or best offer. That's like half off and it's brand new. Are you kidding Me???
It also has four coats of clear on it, so it will never yellow. That usually costs a couple hundred bucks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread