New wheel setup!!!

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
If you pull those spacers off make sure you roll the rear fender lips.

You wouldn't want your new tire to look like this:

DSC02959.jpg

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
I bought these tires on my last cobra for one simple reason - because they're one of the widest 17" tires there is. And they only lasted about 1500 miles or so. They didn't hook all that great either.

x_fa979775.jpg

x_0720cf36.jpg

M3xpress

Established Member
I think they will look good without the spacers or a different one, they stick out a little too much right now.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
they look good man, but i would've gotten the 18's if i was u.
the 17's with the rear lip look too small in my opinion. Part of the reason i decided to go 18in fr's.
but still a nice looking ride

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
BFG drag radials come with like no tread from the start. I had those exact tires on my 17x10.5 2003 cobra wheels and got about 600 miles out of them.

Car looks sweet, i hated those tires when i had them though, like someone said they will last you not very long at all and they never hooked for me

Yea I had those BFGs on my redfire 04 and they lasted no time at all. Hook up well though.

They lied lol. My set of 315/35/17s (same tire you have) lasted me 600 miles. my new 345/30/18s lasted me about the same. This was after 500 street miles, 3 burnouts at the track. They're shot.

5165289969_9e6483132c_z.jpg

AGREED WITH ALL^

I bought these tires on my last cobra for one simple reason - because they're one of the widest 17" tires there is. And they only lasted about 1500 miles or so. They didn't hook all that great either.

x_fa979775.jpg

x_0720cf36.jpg

They didn't even last that long. I got a little over 1000 miles out of them and they were shot. They didn't hook very well either. I have never had problems with BFGoodrich street tires/radials but their drag radials in my opinion are not very good.

I had 345/30/18's on my car they lasted 4,000 miles and I beat on them, car was drove daily.

^You got a lucky set then I guess? I didn't beat on the BFG's in Vlads pic above (my car now) and like I said, I got roughly 1,000 miles out of them. Better keep it under half throttle to get your moneys worth.

Car looks good, and as stated the wheels could be tucked under a tad more but overall thats a nice ride. One of the nicer Oxford Whites I've seen actually.

You may get 1,000 maybe even 2,000 miles out of them but when they start to really wear down just order another set and then burn these off! :rockon: :beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread