New Wheels On E-Green :)

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Hey Guys,

I just got my FR500's on my E-Green Cobra. 17x10.5 and 17x9. Here are some pics.

IMG_00021.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_00041.jpg

banthonyit

Established Member
Looks good. I've been thinking about getting 17" FR500s. Did you have any issues with the IRS bolt or anything?

mangemd

Established Member
I've been looking at the 18x9/10 in the same look. Nice! BTW, what color is the interior on your car?

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I had a ton of issues with the subframe bolts. I had to get some 1/4" spacers to clear them. The wheels would clear, the tires wouldn't. I have the charcoal interior.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I love it....it will look GREAT once you throw the H and Rs on there. I have them on my mach...with 18" enkeis.

Mt Twigbert

Established Member
I'd like to say I like them but I can't... I have hated those rims since the day they came out.. =\

Sorry, but the rest of the car looks killer!

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments, I will definitely be lowering it the next free weekend I have.

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
sur_real1 said:
Thanks for the compliments, I will definitely be lowering it the next free weekend I have.
:D Love the chrome look, I have AFS 03 chrome cobras for a few years and may change eventually, are you able to see the calipers...I have red 03 anniversaries and like them to be seen.
As far as the 4x4 remarks, I used to get em:eek: :lol: and switched to H&R sports but for me too low, had scraping issues with the Bassani's and switched to Steeda's, love the look and hardly any scraping issues.:D

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I'll get some pictures once I get home up of the brakes. These wheels make the rotors and calipers look better IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread