New Whip

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice choice! Our neighborhood is split between golf carts and UTV/SxS, we decided on a Can Am Defender since we can use it around the property and pull the camper. My 4-year-old loves going on rides around the community to the pool, beach, or park.

I wanted a sport side by side, but didn't find any with 6 seats that would do. So rather than buying a 4 and a 2 seater, we got this!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I wanted a sport side by side, but didn't find any with 6 seats that would do. So rather than buying a 4 and a 2 seater, we got this!
Yeah we've only got the 1 kid for now so 3 of us fit in the single-seater. We are going through the adoption process now so I expect I'll need a 2-row cab model in a couple years haha.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

a friend has the 4 seater Honda SxS and that thing is like trying to drive a stretch limo through the woods, it's almost comical. It's fast AF though

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
a friend has the 4 seater Honda SxS and that thing is like trying to drive a stretch limo through the woods, it's almost comical. It's fast AF though

Yeah, definitely not an ideal trail rig. haha

Users who are viewing this thread