• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

New WTC7 Video Surfaces

Discussion in 'The SVTP Video Forum' started by Parts-is-Parts, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Hrbdizzle

Hrbdizzle Freight Train Established Member

People that whole heartedly believe and trust our Govt, make me sad. Watch the Tillman Story and you will see the big leaders themselves straight up lie, without any dignity what so ever.

2. Blown 89

Blown 89 Well-Known Member Established Member

The video is edited....that's your explanation. These nut jobs have been trying to convince people that 9/11 was a big conspiracy and every argument they have gets debunked so they made their own evidence in an editing room to justify their psychotic delusions.

If the charges were that visible the hundreds of others videos and news feeds would have caught it. I went and looked through as many of the live news feeds of the towers falling from all sorts of angles and not one of them had visible blasts.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  3. thomas91169

thomas91169 # of bans = 5203 Established Member

If it really was a conspiracy theory the Obama admin would have done anything in their power to bring it to light and expose the Bush admin and paint a target on every republican out there and ensure democratic re-election for the next 10-15 years.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

4. VirtualSVT

VirtualSVT lolololololololololol Established Member

lol

5. BDF8

BDF8 UF Alum. GO GATORS Established Member

Thank you. What kind of douche do you have to be to do that to people. Assholes with computers man.

6. B-O-B'03

B-O-B'03 Active Member Established Member

Exactly

This video shows the collapse, from different cameras, no charges can be seen.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8&feature=player_embedded"]9/11 Debunked: WTC 7's Collapse Explained - YouTube[/nomedia]

7. Jayls5

Jayls5 New Member Established Member

Fallacy of association. Not all conspiracy theorists have the same theories. Related:

John Kerry confronted about World Trade Center 7 - YouTube

8. Uncle Meat

Uncle Meat Zircon Encrusted Tweezers Established Member

[​IMG]

9. quad

quad Well-Known Member Established Member

Oh brother, if you believe that I have some valuable swamp land to sell you. They all belong to the same club, and you ain't in it!

[youtube_browser]AMqJvhmD5Yg[/youtube_browser]

10. quad

quad Well-Known Member Established Member

Account has been removed from youtube :shrug:

11. 2012GTCS

2012GTCS Active Member Established Member

Didnt see the video but all ill say is I was there that day and it was no controlled demo. I dont care what any videos show. Nor what videos someone from 4000 miles away watches and makes their decisions from that. Nothing will replace being there in person. You could tell from the shifting of the building that it was bound to go. There was also a scare 3 days later with another building, One Liberty Plaza, to be exact. People were running for their lives when the surveyor thought it was coming down.

Needless to say, with all due respect....No one from bumble**** USA, or any other part of the world will try to tell me what happened that day from behind their computers watching youtube videos, probably from their local starbucks

12. badazzebz06

badazzebz06 Active Member Established Member

It cracks me up u morons that dub those of us who question government "conspiracy theorists" as if its to be looked down on.....sorry u r brainwashed lemmings and do everything the government tells u I'm sure u will be in line with ur guns when they ask for them....it's pathetic the government does not even deal with free thinkers they have jerk offs in the general public that label u and look down on u for being a free thinker...that is the perfect tool a society of brain dead people that are easily controllable because they are shunned when they step outside the box....congratulations on making me give up all hope for the American public.....and this is not directed toward everyone just those who used the term "conspiracy theorists" ur a goddamn idiot if u can't see 911 was an inside job I won't argue this with u morons either let the insults commence by blind patriots

13. badazzebz06

Bro? Seriously? Obama and his gaggle of pirates are some of the most corrupt creatures on the planet!! They're terrorists in business suits....

14. badazzebz06

Please tell me ur joking.....how do u know the first thing of gwb's financial status. Who are u his financial advisor? He basically owns Halliburton I was in Iraq 4 ****in tours and guess who builds in Iraq? Halliburton and kbr don't for a second tell me he didn't get rich
    We own no new lands!? Bro wtf this isn't Ancient Rome were not conquerors! Lmao I can't even type I'm laughing so hard

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  15. oneslo5.0

oneslo5.0 Active Member Established Member

Yea, 1,000 or more people that made this happen and not a SINGLE person has slipped up and said something? You my friend, are high. Even, EVEN if this was a planned attack, please tell me the gain...

16. badazzebz06

How about a cause to go into afghan? I'm high? Ur blind. Big pharmacy has made trillions lithium deposits that can power batteries for the computer or iPad u are typing on trillions of dollars in mineral and opiates and u think its cause of oil huh? Wake up bro I lost friends in theater because of this bullshit brainwash by the gov don't ****ing tell me I'm high

17. badazzebz06

Just looking at some of the comments posted on here is disturbing to me if u guys wanna swallow a shit sandwich and believe everything ur fearless draft dodging leaders tell u idgaf I just thought there would be more enlightened people out there...this country is a lost cause

18. oneslo5.0

oneslo5.0 Active Member Established Member

Well, I will drive down to Dover and hand you a train ticket to DC, you go fix the worlds issues bud. As high strung as you are you should look into getting some meds from "Big Pharmacy". I will thank you in the most serious fashion about your time served, but playing the card of " I lost friends" won't fly, I have also and being that Delaware is well...Delaware I bet we know one or 2 of the same people we lost. Drink a beer and calm down...

19. badazzebz06

Ya how about how JFK was shot in the back of the head by lho yet went backwards? According to physics and one Isaac newton every action has an equal and opposite reaction.....when u are hit in the head with a 100grain or thereabouts projectile moving at 2200 fps in the BACK of the head u do not move against its mode of travel...oh jeez sounds like a conspiracy....quick one of u dickhead patriots chime in and debunk the Laws of physics!!

20. badazzebz06

Right there is ur problem...u feel powerless....maybe u shouldn't