New XMP fan.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Eric is a true master mechanic. If you have the time to chill he is the main Mustang man. He did my Meziere elec water pump and UPR clutch/firewall quadrant installs yesterday. I will have him do all my future work (you know...I might be done except for track items).
My car is now freakin awsome!. I invite anyone interested in mods to come by and take it out for a spin. With the exception of a KB, laughing gas, rollcage and fuel cell...it's ready for Laguna Seca.
If I had chapped lips I'd bleed to death!

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
Eric is a true master mechanic. If you have the time to chill he is the main Mustang man. He did my Meziere elec water pump and UPR clutch/firewall quadrant installs yesterday. I will have him do all my future work
I think I remember saying something about how you would be happy with his work:p :rolling: :-D

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Cam...yes thanx. I believe it was you and ever so shy Mr. P Moddy who brought Eric to my attention. It was a loooooonng day. Eric started an hour and a half after our appt. and was interupted constantly. However, I still like the dude and appreciate his talents. I'm lucky to be an outside salesman and can work out of my briefcase and cover my whereabouts with the boss. I get all my work car done during the week so I can play with it on the weekends.
That #73 toll road north saved my butt traffic wise back into La La Land.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey Bill :beer: :beer:

Well lets just say Cam & Juan didnt help me at all :nonono:
Since prior to the Cali Tune Day @ Swansons it havent missed 1 weekend of mods with XMP :D Im going back next saturday if they get my other parts ;-)

Wait is well worth it at the shop. Eric knows what he is doing & if u have any issues he will tend to it with out any problems :thumbsup:

Also Larry is a very cool dude along with Jeramiah & Mike :beer:
Sorry my hands were shacking a little :bash:

Venomous Mofo

Eric is awesome. He helped me out in a bind with my old 98. He was disgusted when i pulled up in my new Lightning last June. Havent talked to him much since. Is Larry still over there?

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
VP...only saw Jeramiah and Eric working. Several other characters showed up like they were part of the team but just stood around and played pocket pool.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous Prick
Eric is awesome. He helped me out in a bind with my old 98. He was disgusted when i pulled up in my new Lightning last June. Havent talked to him much since. Is Larry still over there?

Yup, Larry still works for Eric ;-). Larry was the man who worked on my dif :D....no other better person to work on it.

Bill that happens all the time :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread