New Z06 with intake and tune

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Car has 300 miles. Weighs in at 3119 lbs. Stock Dyno #s 445 RWHP/426 TQ.
After Killer Bee Intake and Tune. 484 RWHP/445 TQ. This is going to be fun.

dyno3.jpg

dyno2.jpg

dyno1.jpg

7oclock.jpg

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
beautiful car and great numbers! awesome gains with just those mods. if i were to get rid of the cobra the z06 is the only way to go

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Yea, I still couldn't get rid of the Terminator. I love it too much. The two are really different cars but both plenty of fun. I hope to line the two up at the track some time. I think the Cobra will still stay out in front through the 1/4 mile.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
You lucky guys and your C6Zs..Awesome #s for just those mods, it's like 5 years ago all over again. I had my WS6 and I was getting beat by pullied Cobras with 1/3 the work done. Now I own a Cobra and Z06s are going to be stomping me with 1/3 the amount of mods or NO MODS!!!. If I could own a C6Z I wouldn't hesitate for a second, the Cobra would be replaced! :-D

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Damn, thats an awesome gain. And i thought i was doing pretty good when i gained 16rwhp/16rwtq with the only change being a dyno tune on our 02 WS.6.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
congrats! I just installed a killer bee and vette air on my 08 jsb Z06. cant wait to get her tuned :banana:. I'm also installing some AR headers, ported tb and ported intake manifold before the first dyno tune, expecting low 500's.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
congrats! I just installed a killer bee and vette air on my 08 jsb Z06. cant wait to get her tuned :banana:. I'm also installing some AR headers, ported tb and ported intake manifold before the first dyno tune, expecting low 500's.

I'm right around 500 with headers...looks like you have a really nice garage there though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread