Newest Tesla 9.23@155!

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Says the guy with a 300 HP Bullit. LMAO

My Wife's Explorer will drag your ass! Ha Ha. Talk about dorks....
Come on bro, you are in here in a thread where people are gushing over sub two seconds 0 to 60 times, and talking about roll racing a car that should run 8s.
But we are dorks. Lol.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Roll racing and shake weights in the same thread. Winning.
LMFAO

giphy.gif

ajaf1656

Established Member
Says the guy with a 300 HP Bullit. LMAO

My Wife's Explorer will drag your ass! Ha Ha. Talk about dorks....

Actually my Bullitt has 0 HP. Your boyfriend's Prius could beat it. Doesn't make roll racing less queer.

andymarkv

Established Member
Having a quiet car can be fun. The drone in my Terminator gets old after a while. I think this Tesla will be the best of both worlds. I don't get the hate for it. Looks like a pretty amazing feat of engineering.
Believe me, I'm not hating!
My bosses Model 3 dual motor is pretty friggin sweet!
I thought the fit & finish was just fine and it has a ton of tech(if you're into that)
It rips pretty good too...it is not the "performance" just the regular AWD version, which should be in the mid 12's...with ANYONE behind the wheel (Driver mod need not apply)
But 15 minutes into the drive I was bored...which should come as no surprise from a car designed to potentially drive itself.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Why would anyone want an electric self-driving car the size of a Camry? If they are electric, don't "guzzle gas" and have all the torque in the world, why aren't they making them the size of a Class C motorhome. A nice cozy suite on wheels might be interesting, not a really fast Camry.

blk02edge

Established Member
Why would anyone want an electric self-driving car the size of a Camry? If they are electric, don't "guzzle gas" and have all the torque in the world, why aren't they making them the size of a Class C motorhome. A nice cozy suite on wheels might be interesting, not a really fast Camry.
So you can apply lipstick while driving to starbucks

Users who are viewing this thread