Newswoman gets heckled

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
"...violent criiIIIIIiiiiime!" lmao, she got owned.

haha, i just replayed that part like 10x in a row and my brother finally looked over from his computer and said, "what the F*CK was that?!?!?!"
the voice pitch change sounded funny

turbocake

Established Member
i call BS

that lady had zero mic control - totally unprofessional.

i say it was staged.

Esp. considering dude's age & him knowingly showing his face on camera multiple times.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
turbocake said:
i call BS

that lady had zero mic control - totally unprofessional.

i say it was staged.

Esp. considering dude's age & him knowingly showing his face on camera multiple times.

No.... some people are just stupid.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Scotty-Z said:
Am I the only one who hopes that he got his ass beat?

No... I wanted to see her toss his ass down, kick him in the head a few times, and then stomp him in the balls.

.... but I've not had enough drama in my life the last few days so just ignore me.

;-)

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Sniperfox said:
Yea, he was a dick, but I hate reporters. They are vultures and I love to see someone screw with them.

Agreed! Here in NY they are all over the place. Once, I was driving in Manhattan and pull up to a red light. Billy Bush (I think he's on ET or Access Hoolywood or some shit) is standing there like this broad was and trying to film something. I was right up next to them, so I could hear them. Every time Bush did that 3, 2, 1 crap I'd rev up the motor! I wanted to stay there all day and F with them, but had better things to do, but it was fun. I say F'em. There are always movies and TV shows (especailly one of them 1400 versions of Law & Order) being filmed here and they act like they own the god damned city. I park (monthly for big bucks in Manhattan) and come to work one day and see they are filming Law & Order in my lot. As soon as I pulled in some dilwad starts telling me "You can't stand there, you're in the shot, move". I'm like who the helll are you. This is my place, you're a friggin guest!! Well rant off! Have a nice Sunday guys.

PS _ Any time you can screw with a reporter. DO IT!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread