~ Next Mod (HE, Headers, Tires)

What Mod to get next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Kooks shortys mine are being delivered today..got a great price for them to. These are the only 1/78Th shorty headers out and with and 3 inch x or a high flow h pipe you can get 20 hp out of them without the hassle of a long tube header. Great for those of us that want to keep our cats...all i had to do is look at the factory headers and see how inferior they are.....

Last edited:

evers86

Established Member
Do the HE I got the afco dual pass right before the dual fans came out and i must say either way the afco is worth it. especially if ur doing the road coarse thing, it will help keep the heat soak down and let the car run better for longer times. Than wait til the summer is over and throw some long tubes on it with a new tune in the cool weather and let her rip!

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I got the AFCO HE in yesterday....after looking at it I concluded the following:

1. The AFCO HE is Half the Surface area of the NEW ROUSH HE...exactly half! (New ROUSH HE is taller than previous models!)
2. The ROUSH HE recieves air from both the air dam AND from behind the grille...teh AFCO unit only gets air from the Lower air dam.

granted the ROUSH HE is not a dual pass, but is the AFCO HE really gonna be better with the above findings? I don't think so, unless I can get a 8" Spal fan to mount behind it!

thoughts!?

Last edited:

grnenvy

Established Member
The VMP Duel Pass HE is the biggest unit possible. It also comes with fans mounted on the Front behind the bumper where its needed. It comes complete with wiring harness for a perfect clean install.
I have been running this setup for almost two months now and really like it. It's been Hot here in Tampa Fl 95 degrees everyday. The reservoir the water tank temp which I have been checking with my infrared gun for comparison has stayed/averaged between 101-104 degrees. That's huge that's about 8-10 degrees above ambient temp.

Users who are viewing this thread