Nexus Guages with sensor monitor and remote, SOS triple POD for dash

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Gauging interest in my set of Autometer NEXUS Guages (boost, oil press, fuel press) with sensor moduloe and remote. Allows you to record Gauge readings via a micro SD chip. Also includes Fuel rail adaptor and oils system adaptor. These have been in my car about a year. Im unloading the Shelby and am taking off some parts to sell. Parts were just over a $1000. This gauge system also allows u to match Gauge illumination with dashboard gauge illumination in the GT500. Resonable offers accepted but no low balls. I obvious am not gonna get what i paid or even close. But the 500 dollar range is acceptable.

Last edited:

03-dsg-gt

Established Member
Man i wantthese soo bad.. Is there anything you would take it trade for the oil pressure and the fuel pressure with everything needed to hook them up? And im located in tampa to, so shipping wouldnt be needed.. Lmk man thank you Grayson..

03-dsg-gt

Established Member
Damn i hear ya man..How much for just the fuel pressure oil pressure sensor module and all to hook it up? I dont need the boost gauge or pod or any of that i have an 03 gt lol.. And i was gunna say i have like some car audio stuff like a jl audio w7 and a jl audio 500/1 amp all real high end stuff worth quite a bit.. And a few other things that arent car related ipod touch stuff like that.. But Lmk what you asking for those and if youd be interested in trading anything plus some cash or something..

cheftjpeck

Established Member
I'm in Tampa and interested in everything but the center pod as I want to get an a pillar pod as they are less intrusive... Also if you ever want to trade or sell the mrt catted h pipe let me know
TJ... I will pm you

Users who are viewing this thread