Nice meeting F8L

Jamie R.

Established Member
It was nice to meet F8L down at SGMP today and that is a super nice and fast Cobra!!!

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Nice meeting you too. That's the most fun I've had at the track in awhile. Check out my thread in the timeslip bar. I got the vid up and pics of the slips.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Nah, I would but I gotta work this weekend. When will Reynolds be open on friday nights again?

Jamie R.

ShaneHayes

Established Member
nice runs F8LSNAKE. Just watched a few of your vids. I've been to Reynold's before and it's a decent track. Not bad for $20 bucks really. I'll be seeing ya there soon enough!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Nah, I would but I gotta work this weekend. When will Reynolds be open on friday nights again?

Jamie R.

They switch to Fri. nights starting in March. They'll be running on Sat. until then and on some Sat. after then. I'm probably going there this Sat, but I saw where SGMP is open this Sun. as well. Now I don't know which one I want to go to. Hell, if my clutch holds up I may hit both. I don't think it has alot of passes left in it.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
nice runs F8LSNAKE. Just watched a few of your vids. I've been to Reynold's before and it's a decent track. Not bad for $20 bucks really. I'll be seeing ya there soon enough!

Thanks bro.:beer: I just wish Ed would pave the pit area. They just reground the transition from the concrete to asphault section over the break and put in a new burnout box. I can't wait to see what a difference it made. I should be there Sat. if you're coming out.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Ours closed too, but for only about a month or so. We are very fortunate down here to be able to race most all season.

Yeah. I just moved up here from FL and our local track closed for a month for "winter".

I haven't been to a track since Oct and I'm having withdrawls.

Jamie R.

Established Member
I did 'nt know they would be open on Sunday, hmmm... Sometimes I am off on Sunday eventhough I have to work the weekend. I might have to go back and put Speed density on the fox just incase I get a chance to go. I will get together with ya'll up there because the neat thing about up at Reynolds is sometimes there is actually another '99-'01 Cobra like mine up there. I'm kind of wanting to see how this ported intake is going to do on the car so I might have to run it instead of the fox. If only I could just sell the fox to somebody, I would'nt have to make a choice, dammitt!! Two cars is two many to play with!!

Jamie R.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Virtual you need to come back down this way, how do you take that cold weather!!

Jamie R.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Jamie, if you really want to sell that fox, let me know. There's always somebody up here wanting a bad ass mustang. If you decide to ever come up to SDR let me know. Shoot me a pm or give me a call. Just shoot me a pm and I'll give you my #. I'm going to SDR tomorrow and try out the new track. Maybe I can bust off some 10.50's.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Good luck tomorrow F8L, I got plans or I'd be there again. It was hookin' good last week!

Damn, I hope it's hookin again. I drove all the way down to SGMP just for the hook and it was just soso. Thanks for the good luck wish and I'll post up what it runs regardless. I just hope this stock clutch has another few passes in it.:beer:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Virtual you need to come back down this way, how do you take that cold weather!!

Jamie R.

lol. Its a little much. I didn't mind it too much till the winter fuel came out and I had to pull timing all over my powerband to keep from detonating.

Users who are viewing this thread