Nice write-up on my car by Lund Racing

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
what is used to make the tail lights blink like that?

They don't actually blink when you see them in person. There is something about filming the new Mustang's with the LED tail lights with the video camera when the lights are on that makes it look like that on the video. :shrug:

Chaney5.0

what is used to make the tail lights blink like that?

They don't actually blink when you see them in person. There is something about filming the new Mustang's with the LED tail lights with the video camera when the lights are on that makes it look like that on the video. :shrug:

The refresh rate of the camera is so low that it can't keep up with the constant light reenactment of the leds like the human eye can. Just like video taping the screen of an old Tube Monitor, and then doing it on an LED tv. The LED TV won't do it as most are 240hz, compared to the LOW LOW refresh rate of the tube tvs.

They aren't the actual tail lights. Even if they were that would be completely illegal, distracting, and almost dumb to do to a car lol.

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Congrats Z! I don't think I've offered any one person this many congrats lol. You just keep doing amazing things with that 3.7.

John336 over @ allford.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
The refresh rate of the camera is so low that it can't keep up with the constant light reenactment of the leds like the human eye can. Just like video taping the screen of an old Tube Monitor, and then doing it on an LED tv. The LED TV won't do it as most are 240hz, compared to the LOW LOW refresh rate of the tube tvs.

They aren't the actual tail lights. Even if they were that would be completely illegal, distracting, and almost dumb to do to a car lol.

Thanks for the explanation!! :thumbsup:

congrats!

Nice! Congrats!!

Very cool!

The '17 race stars all around look sweet!

I know most people go with the 17" front and 15" rear combo with the Race Star's. I like having about the same amount of sidewall on the tires front and back, just looks better IMO.

Congrats Z! I don't think I've offered any one person this many congrats lol. You just keep doing amazing things with that 3.7.

John336 over @ allford.

Thanks, I really appreciate it!! :beer:

My son and I are doing our best to show folks that these 3.7's are pretty good all around cars. I mean who can argue with mid 12's at the track and 30 MPG on the highway in a good handling, good looking car!! :rockon:

I didn't know you were a member here and I see that you have been a member for quite a while!

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Thanks, I really appreciate it!! :beer:

My son and I are doing our best to show folks that these 3.7's are pretty good all around cars. I mean who can argue with mid 12's at the track and 30 MPG on the highway in a good handling, good looking car!! :rockon:

I didn't know you were a member here and I see that you have been a member for quite a while!
They are great cars. I would still have mine if was a M6. Watching videos of you and your son rowin the gears I was missin shiftin.

With the intake porting success you've had I was wondering if anyone tried porting our stock 5.0 intake.

Signed up a few months after I got my Terminator. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Very cool Greg, you worked hard to get it.

Thanks
Jay

Thanks Jay :beer:

Another JLT CAI kit on a record breaking Mustang! :rockon: Thanks for making a nice effective product for our cars!!

They are great cars. I would still have mine if was a M6. Watching videos of you and your son rowin the gears I was missin shiftin.

With the intake porting success you've had I was wondering if anyone tried porting our stock 5.0 intake.

Signed up a few months after I got my Terminator. :thumbsup:

I love bangin' gears, it is in my families' blood! :-D

Give Cyclone Performance a shout, I know they said they might take a look at doing some 5.0 intakes.

Ahh, Terminators!! :banana: I've had 3 of those myself!!

Bud

Established Member

Mid 12's, 30mpg, great handling/looking, cheaper to buy, cheaper on insurance...etc

That is an awesome end product, congrats on the times.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
are you going to ford carlisle and mustangweek?

Yes, we will be at Carlisle Thursday-Saturday and at Mustang Week for the entire week.

I know I'm taking the 3.7 to Mustang Week not sure what car we are taking to Carlisle. I come up with my uncle and we take different cars each year. We took his '71 Maverick Grabber last year.

Mid 12's, 30mpg, great handling/looking, cheaper to buy, cheaper on insurance...etc

That is an awesome end product, congrats on the times.

I totally agree duece and thanks!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread