Niche Line Engine Builders

railroad

Established Member
While picking over my newly acquired '13, I thought I would put a face with the names on my engine build sticker. The Jan issue of 5.0 Mustang & Super Ford has an article with all but 2 of the builders pics. My builders are Fred Kemp and Paul Gamble?. Not for sure on the last name. It is one of those lines with bumps in it. I think the first name is the builder and the sec is the support person. On a side note my engine seems to have a lot of accumulated dust on it, like it sat in storage for a long time. The front alum of my engine also had a lot of oxidation. I wiped a lot of it down with Honda spray and shine. I will probably get to smell that when I can get it out again. If anyone is interested here is a list of builders and support workers. I guess one of the Pauls or Paula is my helper. Not on the list is my builder, Fred Kemp.
Rick Wright
Jim, Chopper, Randall
Phil Pregano
Tim Parrott,
Paul Wilhelm
Keith Gustack
Larry Nichiow
Cary Kramp (Team Leader)
Mark Schuman
Paul Forcier
Ann Marie Leman
Carrie Booth
Gary Marston
Doug Deemer
Jeff Hamblin
Chad Wolak
Dave DeClark
John Divo
Kevin Dean
Dan Dunaway
Tim O'Brien (Manager)
Paula Currier
Derek Deskins

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
While picking over my newly acquired '13, I thought I would put a face with the names on my engine build sticker. The Jan issue of 5.0 Mustang & Super Ford has an article with all but 2 of the builders pics. My builders are Fred Kemp and Paul Gamble?. Not for sure on the last name. It is one of those lines with bumps in it. I think the first name is the builder and the sec is the support person. On a side note my engine seems to have a lot of accumulated dust on it, like it sat in storage for a long time. The front alum of my engine also had a lot of oxidation. I wiped a lot of it down with Honda spray and shine. I will probably get to smell that when I can get it out again. If anyone is interested here is a list of builders and support workers. I guess one of the Pauls or Paula is my helper. Not on the list is my builder, Fred Kemp.
Rick Wright
Jim, Chopper, Randall
Phil Pregano
Tim Parrott,
Paul Wilhelm
Keith Gustack
Larry Nichiow
Cary Kramp (Team Leader)
Mark Schuman
Paul Forcier
Ann Marie Leman
Carrie Booth
Gary Marston
Doug Deemer
Jeff Hamblin
Chad Wolak
Dave DeClark
John Divo
Kevin Dean
Dan Dunaway
Tim O'Brien (Manager)
Paula Currier
Derek Deskins

Interesting. IF we ever have a rash of engine failures, we can look for the builder's name and assume he/she had a bad day.....

13Shelby

Established Member
My Engine Builders - Identified

The signatures on my engine appear to show "Derek Deskins" and "Tim Parrott" as the builders, but Tim's signature is REALLY hard to make out. They did a great job as I have no engine issues whatsoever.:banana:

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Jeff Hamblin built my '04 and my '13. keep up the good work!

USV8PWR

Established Member
what I like is it shows how good a company it is to work for and how much these folks love their jobs and the work they do to stick around so long!

Jeff was the primary builder on my engine as well! :banana: Glad to see he's been on the Niche line for quite a while.

Snoopy49

Established Member
They used to have a website.

I think they got hammered with questions and decided it was to much work or Ford pulled the plug on it. Maybe someone with intimate knowledge will set the record straight?

My builders are:
Carrie Booth
Chad R Wolak

SignedEngineTagSml_zpsb30236cb.gif

Last edited:

03reptile

Established Member
what I like is it shows how good a company it is to work for and how much these folks love their jobs and the work they do to stick around so long!

When I toured a number of BMW factories in Germany, I was surprised to find that they retained approximately 80 percent or better of all their employees for their entire careers. Workers liked their jobs and the way the company treated them.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Romeo Engine Niche Line - Romeo's Delight

m5lp_1301_2_trinity_5.8_build_shelby_gt500_engine_romeos_delight_.jpg

Trinity 5.8 Build Shelby Gt500 Engine Romeos Delight
The Niche Line builders are an elite group at the Romeo plant. Starting at the front, from left to right, they are: Rick Wright, Jim "Chopper" Randall, Phil Pregano, Tim Parrott, Paul Wilhelm, Keith Gustack, Larry Nichiow, Cary Kramp (Team Leader), Mark Schuman, Paul Forcier, Ann Marie Lemay, Carrie Booth, Gary Marston, Doug Deemer, Jeff Hamblin, Chad Wolak, Dave DeClark, John Divo, Kevin Dean, Dan Dunaway, Tim O'Brien (Manager). Missing from the photo are Paula Currier and Derek Deskins.

Read more: Trinity 5.8 Build Shelby Gt500 Engine Romeos Delight Photo 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread