Nissan 350Z crashes into Cadillac dealership and destroys 7 brand new cars

cam346

Established Member
Highlighted in the following three-minute, 20-second video, this video comes to us from Tampa Bay, Florida, and was posted late last month. According to comments made during the video, the crash happened around 3:30 a.m., when a Nissan 350Z lost control while traveling at excessive speed, flying into a line of Cadillac crossovers parked on a dealership lot.

The damage is nothing short of catastrophic, looking like something out of a disaster movie. Exact details on the crash are unavailable, but looking over the line of destroyed Cadillac crossovers, it appears as though the Nissan 350Z was speeding down the road adjacent to the dealership when the driver lost control and hit the curb, sending the Nissan flying into the air and tumbling into parked vehicles, including several Cadillac XT4 and XT5 models.

cam346

Established Member
Highlighted in the following three-minute, 20-second video, this video comes to us from Tampa Bay, Florida, and was posted late last month. According to comments made during the video, the crash happened around 3:30 a.m., when a Nissan 350Z lost control while traveling at excessive speed, flying into a line of Cadillac crossovers parked on a dealership lot.

The damage is nothing short of catastrophic, looking like something out of a disaster movie. Exact details on the crash are unavailable, but looking over the line of destroyed Cadillac crossovers, it appears as though the Nissan 350Z was speeding down the road adjacent to the dealership when the driver lost control and hit the curb, sending the Nissan flying into the air and tumbling into parked vehicles, including several Cadillac XT4 and XT5 models.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member

Check out the rear tires on the Z.... Drift much?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I got called out to go write estimates for a nearby Ford dealer that had this same thing happen to them one time, but there were only two used cars that got heavily damaged as the driver's car landed on top of them, and then a few others had minor damage. While they were totalled, the damages weren't nearly as severe as these Cadillacs.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I remember sneaking out of a job site to smoke a cigarette years ago. I witnessed a car jump a curb, barrel through the grassy area of center of the town, through some bushes, off another curb, and then smashed into 2 parked cars.

I was like What. The. ****.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Look - We sold 7 cars to the insurance company last night while we were closed!

exactly. the manager of that dealership must be jumping for joy at getting rid of 7 of those slow moving vehicles. probably hit their sales quota for the month for the first time since 2019 lol

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, that's some serious damage!!
Did the driver survive?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Or to not be driving a boy racer 350z. Friend had one with an Eaton, kinda cool but something about them always seemed like a hairdresser's car.
LMFAO
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread