Nissan Murano

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
2019 Nissan Murano
Black, 4928 Miles

This is a new client who wanted a coating. He did his research and was knowledgeable about them! Very nice!
The paint was not horrible, the typical swirls, scuffs and some smaller scratches. Nothing ridiculous.

The ‘details’:

Car shampoo SCG Pro.
Griot’t medium clay mitt.
Adam’s wheel cleaner.
Adam’s tire and rubber cleaner.
Misc. washing/cleaning implements/brushes/etc.
Dried via Griot’s PFM.
Scangrip lighting.
DeFelsko PTG.
Flex XFE15.
Misc. foam pads.
Wheels sealed with McKee’s37 Hydro Blue.
Griot’s correcting cream.
Optimum paint prep for final wipe down.
SCG Pro glass cleaner.
LSP: Gtechniq EXO
HD dress for tire dressing.
Metro vacuum.
Adam’s interior detailer.

Thanks for looking!

Some defects:

DSCN2595-XL.jpg

DSCN2596-XL.jpg

PTG readings:

DSCN2597-XL.jpg

DSCN2598-XL.jpg

DSCN2599-XL.jpg

DSCN2600-XL.jpg

DSCN2601-XL.jpg

DSCN2602-XL.jpg

DSCN2603-XL.jpg

DSCN2604-XL.jpg

DSCN2605-XL.jpg

DSCN2606-XL.jpg

DSCN2607-XL.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice job....again! Nice to see vehicle that aren't high end get some beauty treatment. ;)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Another killer job. Looks great man.
My brother has a nice Murano. It's not my type of vehicle, but it is really nice.

@NastyGT500, I have a question for you.
I was think of buying some ENIGMA wax made by AngelWAx. Have you ever used this stuff? I hear nothing but great things about the product line. I just want to know before I drop 3 bills for a little tub of wax. lol
Thanks!

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Thanks everyone! I do appreciate the comments.

tones: I have not used it. Angelwax makes some good stuff, but I hardly use wax anymore...only on some of the classics or older vehicles I do get it.

I have a few high end waxes as well...can you tell the difference between them and a 'lower' end wax? Not in my opinion you can't tell. So, I'd say save yer cash and if you want a good 'high end' wax look at Pinnacle Sovereign, Wolfgang Fuzion (one of my favs) and Adam's Patriot. All comparable IMO and excellent waxes. All 'look' good, feel good and will last just as long as any other wax. (which isn't that long!)

Hope this helps ya!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks everyone! I do appreciate the comments.

tones: I have not used it. Angelwax makes some good stuff, but I hardly use wax anymore...only on some of the classics or older vehicles I do get it.

I have a few high end waxes as well...can you tell the difference between them and a 'lower' end wax? Not in my opinion you can't tell. So, I'd say save yer cash and if you want a good 'high end' wax look at Pinnacle Sovereign, Wolfgang Fuzion (one of my favs) and Adam's Patriot. All comparable IMO and excellent waxes. All 'look' good, feel good and will last just as long as any other wax. (which isn't that long!)

Hope this helps ya!
Thanks man. It does help.
I haven't used wax in years. I was just wondering because the Enigma is supposed to be infused with ceramic coating properties and last for a year. That's the only reason I want to try it.
I have heard good things about Pinnacle Sovereign as well.

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
I'd be very surprised if it lasts that long...or even half that duration.

Adam's has a ceramic Sio2 infused wax for around $90.00. Have used it, looks and feels good, easy to use. They claim it will last 'twice as long as regular carnauba wax' so I'll give these types of waxes a guestimated lifespan of.......

4-5 months MAX.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd be very surprised if it lasts that long...or even half that duration.
Adam's has a ceramic Sio2 infused wax for around $90.00. Have used it, looks and feels good, easy to use. They claim it will last 'twice as long as regular carnauba wax' so I'll give these types of waxes a guestimated lifespan of.......
4-5 months MAX.
Thanks man. I appreciate it.
I had a feeling it was too good to be true.

Harmful if swallowed.
lol

Users who are viewing this thread