nitrous advice ASAP PLZ!!!!

ocwhitetermi04

Established Member
:shrug:hey guys im planning on installing a 75-100 shot nitrous kit :banana: into my 2004 cobra the mods i have are
a 2.8 upper puller jlt intake basaani catbacks with x pipe and mgw short shifter and irs brace
i was wondering is it safe to run on these mods alone>>????:shrug:
is a retune demanded for this or i can go with out a retune??
are my stock injectors gunna be runnning fine with this??
any advice thanks??

Brutal Metal

Established Member
^ Yeah that's the $64,000 question... Stock injectors with a 100 dry shot? I'd wanna do some WOT fuel system datalogs at least..

Digital

Established Member
You cannot make more then 500rwhp without changing the pumps regardless of how you want to make the power. If you run it dry you'll need more injector, if you run it wet which I would always recommend anyways then you put less stress on the injectors and can possibly get away with the stock ones.

You will 100% need a tune for the nitrous or you -WILL- begin to hurt your motor.
There is zero chance any cobra will take a 100 shot of nitrous without fuel mods stock, much less with other addons.

Having gone ported pullied sprayed myself at one time I would highly recommend you swap to a return dual pump setup with the new pumps and 80# injectors.
Spray it with a 175 shot and have it tuned with SCT on a dual tune. Get a remote bottle opener, double wrap the bottle with warmers and spray the house down.
Terminators respond VERY well to anything less then a wet 200shot of the gas and you'll gain a retarded amount of tq.

If I ever got another terminator I'd max port it, pulley it down as much as possible, and spray it with a 175 shot and call it quits. You get the most bang for your buck by far.
With the above mods and your basic bolt ons you'd be looking at high 600s rwhp and high 700s rwtq.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread