Nitrous anyone ?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
There are a few people on here spraying. I will let them chime in, as some are street racers.

EX1

Established Member
I've been spraying a 75shot for almost a year. These cars love nitrous

sfadchi

Established Member
I run a 75 dry shot and had Jon write me a nitrous tune. You would not believe the difference! The car loves it and it helps cool down the intake!

Mikey org gt500

Established Member
I run a 75 dry shot and had Jon write me a nitrous tune. You would not believe the difference! The car loves it and it helps cool down the intake!

Yea jon has a tune setup 4 me also but I wanna hook up a window switch instead of the WOT switch I have on my pedal. I just haven't had the cash or time to do so ATM

Mikey org gt500

Established Member
Is there aything else needed when installing a "Kit " like bigger injectors , different plugs ?

I have not sprayed the car yet..I had some issues with it staying stuck open and spraying at idle. So I'm changing over to a window switch before trying again. Lund said I may need a BAP because I was close to running out of fuel.I will not know untill I go back on the dyno for a full pull with N20. I would call jon lund and see what he thinks.

EX1

Established Member
you have a wet shot if I remember correct.....? you run a BAP?
Im putting a 50/75 dry shot on mine , thinking i may need one(BAP)

Yes I have a wet kit. I'm not having to run a BAP just yet but you may have to with a dry shot along with injectors, depending on what other mods you have.

Users who are viewing this thread