nitrous install advice :)

stang1971

Established Member
i will be including pics very shortly.

i just finished up the nx wet kit on my 2011. the install itself went pretty smooth. the hardest part of the whole deal was getting the tps wire corectly. NO ONE wanted to help with that or they didnt know. so i broke out the trusty vom and found it. Some suggested that it was the yellow from a 2010 and it is not. the tps wire is LIGHT GREEN/PURPLE. you can program a window switch with koeo " key on engine off". at resting its at 1.2v at wot its 4.5v.

i chose this as my window switch since its a combo unit:
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog/product.asp?category=26&section=84&group=503&product=4372

i have completed the install of the unit and it tests out 100%

so anyone looking to spray ur 11 maybe this info will help.

wazslow

Established Member
i will be including pics very shortly.

i just finished up the nx wet kit on my 2011. the install itself went pretty smooth. the hardest part of the whole deal was getting the tps wire corectly. NO ONE wanted to help with that or they didnt know. so i broke out the trusty vom and found it. Some suggested that it was the yellow from a 2010 and it is not. the tps wire is LIGHT GREEN/PURPLE. you can program a window switch with koeo " key on engine off". at resting its at 1.2v at wot its 4.5v.

i chose this as my window switch since its a combo unit:
Nitrous Outlet » Online Catalog » NItrous Outlet Digital Progressive Controller

i have completed the install of the unit and it tests out 100%

so anyone looking to spray ur 11 maybe this info will help.

Definitlely get some pics up. Im interested in spraying my car soon!

stang1971

Established Member
with temps in the 90's and humidity to match on a 75 shot i went 11.92 with a 1.60 60's.

after cool down i backed up those times again... these cars love the bottle..

im on nitto nt05r's

Users who are viewing this thread