Nitrous Kit

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Man there are so many 5.0 guys running wet shots around here it isn't funny. I've seen guys with wet & dry both. Spraying the SHIT outta their stuff. Not saying that it will last going that far, but a single wet shot isn't death either. Give Nitrous Works or Nitrous Express a call.

Hey Mike I guess you're a gonner for spraying a wet shot in your 2001 GT with that composite intake?:dw:

Cobrachs

Established Member
The basic NOS dry kit increases the fuel pressure through a vacum line to the fuel pressure regulator, but it doesnt add extra fuel like a wet kit.

Mikie2001GT

The Ghost with the Most !
Established Member
Yeah Don ,

I hear the fuel puddling as we speak :D

For simplisticy and over-all ease of install I would go with a dry kit on your car.
The wet kits ...(pros & cons) are...
1. they hit harder/faster.
2. they are hard to tune, hence fuel puddling.
3. they require more maintenance for peace of mind.
4. did I mention they hit harder :D
5. you can adjust up on a wet kit , dry your stuck with 125 shot
max.

If you have your kit PROPERLY installed and PROPERLY tuned then you will not have a problem with fuel puddling in the intake runners and igniting.
People that blow thier motors up are the problem , not nos.
If you have the correct air / fuel mixture and have a high quality attomizer that mixes the fuel and nos then you are set , but if you purchase a ...(oh lets say for example) Compucar nos kit that is known for cheap parts then you are going to experience head aches and problems. I trust only the finest parts and stay away from flea markets and yard sales :D

Asp , GR8WHITE was just trying to help out the gentleman so if you feel the need for comments like this...

Oh well, it's just advice, nobody has to pay me any mind. They used to get mad over at the Corral whenever I'd say "I work at a dragstrip and I see a lot more cars then you do" but I won't bring that up anymore.

Spray away!

Please take it to email or admin.
Thank you .

Just curious tho... how do you know that you see more cars than anyone you directed the statement at :-?
How do you know that anyone you directed that statement at does not work at a drag strip or build motors for a living :-?

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by Nice Asp
Take what to e-mail? I was done with this thread, and I won't post in your forum anymore. Nothing I said was "directed" towards anyone.

First off I was picking at my best friend MIKE There was nothing intended to be inflamatory. I haven't had to go back and edit posts for content.

You are welcome to post in this forum anytime, just try not to get so aggravated if someone has a different point of view. This is not my forum anyway. It is the SVTPerformance.com forum. I just help here.

ToddDelPo:

I hope you got the info you needed. Please don't think this is the typical way forums are run. I think this was a simple misunderstanding. At any rate keep us informed on what your progress is please.

Users who are viewing this thread