NJ Grand Prix

pack018

Established Member
Yet, another reason why I love my Home state and Town. Never been big on F1 racing but after Seeing these cars in action, I'm completey sold. Redbull was shooting a commercial My cell was dying I couldn't take anymore vids...smh The redbull team and crew couldn't be nicer and the free redbull didn't hurt either..:rockon:One thing I can say for sure My Shelby is the first to be on the Grand Prix "Track".. :banana: drive it everyday but now it just feels more badass.
NJ Grand Prix - YouTube

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I hope it goes through.. Love Montreal, but a race 3hrs away is amazing!!!!!

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
the head of F1 has wanted a race in NYC for a long time.. this will go through..

If not this year.. then 2014.. But so far so much money has been spent..It has to go through this year

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Man do I love F1 cars.......The sound is incredible....

This thread is almost better than the Hot Girlfriend/Wife thread....LoL...

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
That was amazing! Damn I used to live like 3 minutes from there in North Bergen. Wish I knew they were coming I would have went for sure. That run in the tunnel at 180 was utterly insane! :eek:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
To imagine a race comparable to the Long Beach Grand Prix in the Tri-State area is mind blowing. That would really be awesome!

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I was planning on making it to the race in Austin this year but had some issues and won't be able to go anymore :whine:

pack018

Established Member
I work in Weehawken ( town where most of the race takes place in) and so far it's good to go for 2013. They're speeding up work on 2 hotels on the waterfront and street paving is going to start in the fall.

pack018

Established Member
FYI for anyone planning to drive down that weekend, the state and town are going to be pushing for ppl to use mass transit. Unless you're staying at a hotel or at a friend's house in town, don't plan on driving down. This area is the Densest area in the US so you can imagine how bad parking is already.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
FYI for anyone planning to drive down that weekend, the state and town are going to be pushing for ppl to use mass transit. Unless you're staying at a hotel or at a friend's house in town, don't plan on driving down. This area is the Densest area in the US so you can imagine how bad parking is already.

what hotels are in that area... walking distance to the race?

Users who are viewing this thread