Nj members get in here!

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Rounding up nj stang and cobra owners for some cruises and shows come spring time!

Itzslow

Established Member
I'm in

Located in nj near morristown. Have a pretty decent cars and coffee here but not many stangs seem to show up. Let me know where and when once the salt is off the roads.

Scott

mnewxcv

Established Member
blog-douchebag-hair1.jpeg

have fun guys!

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Located in nj near morristown. Have a pretty decent cars and coffee here but not many stangs seem to show up. Let me know where and when once the salt is off the roads.

Scott

Post up the cars and coffee meet ups!

Woody6799

Established Member
check out lehigh valley cars and coffee on FB, they are pretty good at updating stuff. Jersey represents pretty strong on here. We should do a cruise/ dyno day somewhere...

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
check out lehigh valley cars and coffee on FB, they are pretty good at updating stuff. Jersey represents pretty strong on here. We should do a cruise/ dyno day somewhere...

Still holding strong on not getting fb :shrug::shrug:
Keep us posted on the meets:beer:

Jsko

Established Member
In for Cruise/Car Show/Dyno day. Ill sub here for updates.

Kevin @ Wicked had a Car Show/Dyno Day last August. He mentioned making it an annual event with a possible Spring & Fall show/dyno day. Cars and Coffee in Lehigh looks good, but I haven't made it out there yet.

RusWolf

Established Member
If we get a nice day in Febuary we should all meet up and hang out somewhere either in north jersey or around NYC..
what do you guys think? go somewhere with a nice scenery, hike or something and take pics?

Users who are viewing this thread