NMRA Bradenton Vendor Call out! Beef vs BBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildOne12

Established Member
The Auto vs. Manual grudge race will be worth the wait... Hopefully this will go down @ MIR definitely worth the drive down to watch!

Beefcake has come out swinging first & set the mark... I have a feeling there is still a little more left in that car. Very impressive machine... That thing is Hauling Ass!

Being an M6 owner I'm partial to the stick shifted cars & will be waiting for JPC to hit the track with the new motor soon.

Time to sit back & watch! :pop:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sounds like an excuse to me.... :lol:

Back Tire for life :rockon:

I don't need excuses.

In case you didn't read, I have the quickest 2011+ Mustang GT in the country, any trans, any power adder, any tire, any weight.

I believe i went 2 1/2 tenth quicker than your car, 6 more mph, at 450lbs more, on a 275 dr. not a slick

thats on the exact same blower as you, with 150 less rwhp......

sounds like someone else needs excuses, lol :rockon:

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
I don't need excuses.

then why are you making them?

In case you didn't read, I have the quickest 2011+ Mustang GT in the country, any trans, any power adder, any tire, any weight.

Thats Just cause our car doesnt run yet :loser:

I believe i went 2 1/2 tenth quicker than your car, 6 more mph, at 450lbs more, on a 275 dr. not a slick

All i heard was i have the fastest mouth on the forum. Maybe we will have to try out this whole automagic thing and see how it goes.

thats on the exact same blower as you, with 150 less rwhp......

sounds like someone else needs excuses, lol :rockon:

no excuses here buddy. i told you we will give you the back tire already...

how do ya like me now?

keep steering that car down the track.... 10 and 2 buddy dont forget to shut off OD

:rockon:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
The way jpc's cars run and the times they put up they could most likely run close or if not better with an n/a setup.

-Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

REPCobra10

Established Member
Popcorn.gif

Justin@JPC

Established Member
"no excuses,

i don't expect my full weight street car to be competitive against a gutted race car.

so, i have nothing to lose.... ;) "

Here we go.........

What is the forum/online/Beefcake definition of a "gutted racecar"?:dw:

Our 2011 Coyote stock car was 2850#(racecar) with me in it. My car is 3375#(streetcar) with me in it. My car is faaaaaaar from "gutted".

My car has lightweight brakes, rear seat delete, Kirkey front seats, sway bar delete, and no A/C. It's tagged, insured, radio works, has heat and has to pass MD emissions. It does have vinyl wrap, which = more weight, but I know, I know, "makes it look like a racecar". :rollseyes

I know my car might not be most people’s definition of a daily driver, but it's NOT a gutted racecar, so you can lose that excuse now. ;-)

I really appreciate the callout though, gave me just what I need to get motivated. I really haven't heard any callouts from any other camps so I was getting bored. I mean other than all the claims, "I'm the World's fastestestestest car on 22" Toyo Proxes, with stock control arm bolt's, 3.250" pulley= 21.52386psi, Kroger E-85 special blend(saved .04 per gallon on sale), 4 rib drive belt, side louvered, grey interior, fuzzy dice, stock, stock, stockety, stock, stock car." :-D

It will be fun, I'll get my ass in gear and get some work done. See ya soon.

jojobee

Established Member
Heavyweights going at it, sub'n.
Thats going to be a long month waiting for these time slips :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread