NMRA Bradenton Vendor Call out! Beef vs BBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Anyone know if Joe's car still has the stock long block aluminator with stock cams and a Boss intake? Curious what his combo is these days, he picked up some good time.

Congrats again Beef, unreal what the 3 Lund cars are doing! (Beef, Joe, and the TT car)

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Anyone know if Joe's car still has the stock long block aluminator with stock cams and a Boss intake? Curious what his combo is these days, he picked up some good time.

Congrats again Beef, unreal what the 3 Lund cars are doing! (Beef, Joe, and the TT car)

joe is running the aluminator and an f1

i kept busting his balls telling him his blower is bigger than mine (by 25cfm) lol, but still bigger ;)

joe is a very funny guy, we had a great time this weekend

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
pop1.jpg

pop2.jpg

those are coffeemans old hands in the 2nd pic btw, lol

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So what were the final results?

red lit 3rd round of qualifying -.005 red..

great weekend overall, should be 4th in points after the first race, plus the great e.t.

Nice pass

So we're you able to back that 8.7 up at all this weekend?

any pass I didn't deep stage was in the 8's, all my elim runs were deep and 2 of my 3 qualifying runs, other than the run with joe,

i think i made 3 test hits total, and the run with joe, every pass in the 8's

solid 8 second player, was very happy with that. still got a few tricks up our sleeve for a little more

weight checked in at 3862, we'll say 3800 for comparison since i'm a little bigger than most drivers

i think with a few tweeks and some good air she's got some .4's in her

D.T.R

Established Member
Wow, loving this smack talking and little competition/rivalry for the fastest coyote car.
Let's keep it up. I couldn't make it to BMP but I will definitely be at SGMP whenever BBR goes against Beefcake lol

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Wow, loving this smack talking and little competition/rivalry for the fastest coyote car.
Let's keep it up. I couldn't make it to BMP but I will definitely be at SGMP whenever BBR goes against Beefcake lol

NMRA Commerce, GA is gonna come quick. Sadly, we wont have that 47degree evening with a tail wind weather that was on Thursday for testing.

Gonna run a little hotter...... :beer:

D.T.R

Established Member
NMRA Commerce, GA is gonna come quick. Sadly, we wont have that 47degree evening with a tail wind weather that was on Thursday for testing.

oh i will be there for sure.
Yeah this past weekend the temps here in FL were phenomenal.
What cars are you guys bringing to SGMP? I really want to see some turbo coyote action :rolling:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

lol,

good thing we'll be running even quicker in the warmer weather, same as last year.... :)

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
oh i will be there for sure.
Yeah this past weekend the temps here in FL were phenomenal.
What cars are you guys bringing to SGMP? I really want to see some turbo coyote action :rolling:

lol,

good thing we'll be running even quicker in the warmer weather, same as last year.... :)

wasn't it pulling timing when it warmed up the rest of the weekend? Told me it was at 16degrees on one of your passes Saturday.

And it Will be warmer in GA.

LOL

(so people know, Terry and I are messing around)

Last edited by a moderator:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
wasn't it pulling timing when it warmed up the rest of the weekend? Told me it was at 16degrees on one of your passes Saturday.

And it Will be warmer in GA.

LOL

In Fl last year, it was 46 degrees on sunday with a 17mph tail wind. we went a 9.37 shaking the car down with the new combo

we came out in atlanta with 9.2's all weekend

The same will happen this year. Fl was just a shakedown on a new combo, time to dial it in now :)

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
In Fl last year, it was 46 degrees on sunday with a 17mph tail wind. we went a 9.37 shaking the car down with the new combo

we came out in atlanta with 9.2's all weekend

The same will happen this year. Fl was just a shakedown on a new combo, time to dial it in now :)

We will see my friend. We will see. lol :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread