NMRA Bradenton

Kostas

Established Member
That's a tough question. If it was a 6-speed car so much would depend on the driver and suspension set-up. I think they make power for very low 9's.

Thanx man. That was my guess too. Of course, until it happens (if it does) it will be just a guess....:beer:

Kostas

Established Member
That would be real funny but you're not describing my car. You're describing Tony's car. Which yes is a street car that still gets 20+mpg on $2.20gal fuel. I'd like to see you take a car with no overdrive and $15gal fuel, no A/C, no power steering, one seat in the front, and no power brakes on a road trip. You two clown know the difference, you just like to nut swing, but it's all in good fun. :beer:

Now my car on the other hand will be whole different creature, but I will not talk about it till it's done! :D

Hey, Mr King of nut swing, he was describing your idea of a street car, witch you agreed it is on your post! As far as road trip, with $15 per gallon C16.....well eventually they will end up in the same situation. You see, E85 is not as readily available up here (and where certain percentage of Shelby owners are), as it by you....just saying...

Isnt Lethal's car runs on C16 too?? I guess they will have the same road trip problem.

I also would like to know, who is the other "clown"? Not sure if you are leaving me, or Touchmaster2000 out.....

I sincerly wish you good luck with your car, and i hope you get it done soon, but in case you havent noticed, you are slowly sliping away from the rest of us 99% owners, you were so concerned about :shrug: you dont want your car to be labeled as a race car now.....:beer:

sfadchi

Established Member
Hey, Mr King of nut swing, he was describing your idea of a street car, witch you agreed it is on your post! As far as road trip, with $15 per gallon C16.....well eventually they will end up in the same situation. You see, E85 is not as readily available up here (and where certain percentage of Shelby owners are), as it by you....just saying...

Isnt Lethal's car runs on C16 too?? I guess they will have the same road trip problem.

I also would like to know, who is the other "clown"? Not sure if you are leaving me, or Touchmaster2000 out.....

I sincerly wish you good luck with your car, and i hope you get it done soon, but in case you havent noticed, you are slowly sliping away from the rest of us 99% owners, you were so concerned about :shrug: you dont want your car to be labeled as a race car now.....:beer:

Na, you already have the nut swinging title, I don't want to take it away from you. Lethal's car only runs on C-16 at the track, otherwise good old 93oct.

Clown is a nice word, Touchmaster2000 would not be labeled as a clown, I think I've already made it clear on my stance about that guy. I was referring to you and Snake500.

You can label my car whatever you want, the good thing about the good old USA is we are all entitled to our own opinion. Call it a race car, call it a street car, just know that it's fast as hell! :beer:

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
Nice! Didnt i tell you you'll have more clues today?? And we call you "HATERS" :beer:

Oh so now I'm a hater. Because you don't know WTF your talking about. LMAO..You should go hang with ricers. You would fit right in.....:lol: You don't own a Honda or a Mitsoweshe do yea ?? Come on tell the truth...:shrug:

Kostas

Established Member
Oh so now I'm a hater. Because you don't know WTF your talking about. LMAO..You should go hang with ricers. You would fit right in.....:lol: You don't own a Honda or a Mitsoweshe do yea ?? Come on tell the truth...:shrug:

No you are a hater cause that is what you know how to do best, and you are incapable to give credit, when credit is due! Read your posts professor gadjet. :lol1:

For example since you are obviously indenial too:
"cage ....is alright for a muffler shop"
" Procharged GT runing 9.2x.....is a 3 valve"
" hmmm.....they propably bought the cage from somewhere else"
" hmmm....i bet they skiped the 25.5 upgrade"
"hmmm.....its over you head"
"hmmm.....you have no clue what youre talking about Kostas"
"hmm...you are a bench racer Kostas"
Need more proof???? i can always go to some of your other posts....but it would be useless.

I'm all about honesty. Somewhere in this topic, i posted, back in the day i had a 94 Honda civic DX with no PS, PB, PW, AC, and according to Sfadchi all i was missing was race fuel to call it a race car ha ha ha.

Carry on "Mr all i needed was a glance of that cage pic" to determine all these facts you stated.....nice!

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
No you are a hater cause that is what you know how to do best, and you are incapable to give credit, when credit is due! Read your posts professor gadjet. :lol1:

For example since you are obviously indenial too:
"cage ....is alright for a muffler shop"
" Procharged GT runing 9.2x.....is a 3 valve"
" hmmm.....they propably bought the cage from somewhere else"
" hmmm....i bet they skiped the 25.5 upgrade"
"hmmm.....its over you head"
"hmmm.....you have no clue what youre talking about Kostas"
"hmm...you are a bench racer Kostas"
Need more proof???? i can always go to some of your other posts....but it would be useless.

I'm all about honesty. Somewhere in this topic, i posted, back in the day i had a 94 Honda civic DX with no PS, PB, PW, AC, and according to Sfadchi all i was missing was race fuel to call it a race car ha ha ha.

Carry on "Mr all i needed was a glance of that cage pic" to determine all these facts you stated.....nice!

No carrying on for me. I could care less. Just to be honist. You won MR Funny car cage. :rollseyes

HARLEYDEALER

Established Member
Well this is a better read than a oil change thread:lol1:

It is better than most posts, but I get confused, it's like transformers with all the action I can't tell who the good guys are, you are all transformers, I mean gear heads. I just can not tell at times who talking to who, looks like fun, but I can't tell who to smack. Just remember, most of us are the same, just different opinions. Love you guys, peace out! Now continue on! lol :fart:Bill

Kostas

Established Member
I thought so too. Especially when I'm wasting time arguing with someone that pays to have a blower bolted on his car. How would you win or why would you want to ??....:shrug: When i read the word HATER. I knew rice was involved.

I thought you said "no more carrying on" for you?? Well is time to not only read the word, but familiarize your self with it, cause you are one. Im done with you :rockon:

Kostas

Established Member
Na, you already have the nut swinging title, I don't want to take it away from you. Lethal's car only runs on C-16 at the track, otherwise good old 93oct.

Clown is a nice word, Touchmaster2000 would not be labeled as a clown, I think I've already made it clear on my stance about that guy. I was referring to you and Snake500.

You can label my car whatever you want, the good thing about the good old USA is we are all entitled to our own opinion. Call it a race car, call it a street car, just know that it's fast as hell! :beer:

Funny how you pick and choose what parts of my posts you reply to..is ok.

So i guess, based on your rules, Lethal's car at the track with C16 is....a race car?? Please dont answer that, you have finally got it right! As you mentioned (and i agree 100%) it dont matter what anyone calls it. Street, race whatever. All the cars (yours, Lethal's, Tony's AND Evo's) are some wicked fast and awesome rides!

Now i have not labeled your's or anyone's car anything. You get all the credit for that, and that is ok too.
As far as the title....please!!! Your join date of 2008 vs mine of 2009, your 1000+ posts vs my 200+ your signature (Team Lethal Performance) is a good enough clue of who the King of nut swinging is! After all you did admit you are a nut swinger and better than me at that (since it was all about competing as you said), but you went ahead, cheated, and edited your post deleting that statement. No need for that. After all like me and Tony said "we are all reping local shops, and nothing is wrong with that."

As far as touchmaster2000, i dont know the guy, but he did the same thing as you. He took your accomplishment and found some kind of excuse (bulls&^t or not) to discredit you, your car, and your run. Sound familiar?? Maybe you havent notice but you are doing the same...just a little nicer!

I will ignore the "clown" remark (for now) since i have a good sense of humor but you know i have to make some kind of coment right??? Lets see hows your sense of humor...

You know a phrase that goes something like that: "this is my world, and you're just a squirl looking for a nut"??? Well, you are the squirl, in my world, that actually found the nut, and has been swinging from it ever since!
nutswinger.gif
:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Kostas

Established Member
It is better than most posts, but I get confused, it's like transformers with all the action I can't tell who the good guys are, you are all transformers, I mean gear heads. I just can not tell at times who talking to who, looks like fun, but I can't tell who to smack. Just remember, most of us are the same, just different opinions. Love you guys, peace out! Now continue on! lol :fart:Bill

We are all good guys having fun Bill. As far as smack, pick anyone in here, it will be fun regardless lol...:beer:

91svtbird

Established Member
Just trying to catch up on what happened at Bradenton.

I heard a lot in the first couple of days about Evo's car but nothing about their results.

Can anyone bring me up to date on what happened at the track with their car? Weren't they running the new 3.6KB blower? What happened in the competition? Did anything happen to their engine?
There was so much news in the beginning ....then silence....

Also what exactly happened to Lethal's car that weekend...is the engine OK?

....and what happened to Sfadchi's new engine? Kinda sounds like it might of had some internal issues? I hope that's not the case after all he went through building it. I would be interested to know what happened.

There are many who are considering building "bullet proof" bottom ends to support our higher HP levels and it would be nice to hear of any issues that other's may have had so they could be avoided.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide to bring some light on these cars.

I'm still waiting for a reply to my questions....
AnyDayNow.gif

I guess talking about Engine or tunning problems or failure's is Taboo on this site. Funny, I finally found a topic that shuts everyone up......LOL:poke:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
I'm still waiting for a reply to my questions....
AnyDayNow.gif

I guess talking about Engine or tunning problems or failure's is Taboo on this site. Funny, I finally found a topic that shuts everyone up......LOL:poke:

I think EVO went 8.87 at 157 on thursday and then I was told they turn it down and ran low 9's all weekend. Yes they had the 3.6l

The lethal car had clutch problems all weekend and never got a full pass.

I went 9.53 at 153 1.66 60ft.(bogged) on radials....then sheared all the axle studs on sunday morning.

Chris has his motor out...I think he blew a head gasket....so i believe he will have a few more upgrade when he comes back.

Last edited:

91svtbird

Established Member
I think EVO went 8.87 at 157 on thursday and then I was told they turn it down and ran low 9's all weekend. Yes they had the 3.6l

The lethal car had clutch problems all weekend and never got a full pass.

I went 9.53 at 153 1.66 60ft.(bogged) on radials....then sheared all the axle studs on sunday morning.

Chris has his motor out...I think he blew a head gasket....so i believe he will have a few more upgrade when he comes back.

Thank you for the info Bull. Nice to finally know the ...rest of the story. Sorry to hear about the axle studs breaking, nice job on the 9.53 and especially the 153mph.
goodjob.gif

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
5th you're swinging from EVO's _alls!!! You need to learn how drive....Maybe you should the The Greek South give you some lessons?????

The only cars that run out of the EVO camp are their our shop cars?? What gives?

hey thats not fair,I was enjoying all your banter but it's not true that only EVO's own cars are the only fast cars.me and my 2 nephews all ran in the 10's on the stock engine and blower with a 2.6 pulley and full weight with stock rims.my car weighed 4188lbs when it went 10.65@130 on a dr.and we did that at 4 different tracks.and now on with the show.lol

Users who are viewing this thread