No ADM

impactblue

Established Member
I'm looking to find a gt350 at msrp. I know it's going to be tough to find but they are out there

I found one at $5,000 over but I just feel it's an absolute waste of money

Anyone here know of a dealer?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm looking to find a gt350 at msrp. I know it's going to be tough to find but they are out there

I found one at $5,000 over but I just feel it's an absolute waste of money

Anyone here know of a dealer?

Hate to tell you, but the chances of someone else finding one and telling you (not buying for themselves) is thin.

They're bringing ADM to other dealers. A dealer in California has purchased 9 and has paid from $6k to 11k over MSRP for them. All 350's, no R's.

impactblue

Established Member
Hate to tell you, but the chances of someone else finding one and telling you (not buying for themselves) is thin.

They're bringing ADM to other dealers. A dealer in California has purchased 9 and has paid from $6k to 11k over MSRP for them. All 350's, no R's.

Wish there was an easier way to look. I've been calling around. I've seen anywhere from 5 over to 40 over so far

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wish there was an easier way to look. I've been calling around. I've seen anywhere from 5 over to 40 over so far
I understand. If it were easy though, they'd already be gone.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just tell him you'll put a deposit down and when the car comes in you guys will discuss price haha

(As a dealer, I wouldn't go for that...but you never know until you ask)

mike.s

Established Member
try sarasota ford. one of the salesman told me they are selling at msrp but wouldnt tell me how many people were on the list or any allocation information. maybe you can have better luck

impactblue

Established Member
Called. Sold out.

I've called ALOT of dealers and I'm starting to realize how uninformed the salesmen are

One told me you can't order gt350s Ford sends them to you without your choice in color or package. Another told me it'll smoke my old gt500, it's the fastest car ford has ever made. And apparently only 200 are being made

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Called. Sold out.

I've called ALOT of dealers and I'm starting to realize how uninformed the salesmen are

One told me you can't order gt350s Ford sends them to you without your choice in color or package. Another told me it'll smoke my old gt500, it's the fastest car ford has ever made. And apparently only 200 are being made

Yep. It's unreal sometimes. For that very reason, I still field all the calls on specialty vehicles.

8gtoklr

Established Member
562-205-8339
Norm Reeves Ford Superstore

18900 Studebaker Road

Cerritos, CA 90703 1FA6P8JZ9G5520279

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This just purchased a certified Escape for my wife and asked our local dealer if a new GT350 had shown up their yet. Our salesmen didn't even hear or know about it lol.
Small dealer? May not have enrolled in the program.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
No there not what I consider small they do Ford Lincoln and up to F-550. A friend of mine bought his 2013 GT500 from them Beau Townsend Ford Lincoln.

Users who are viewing this thread