No crank no start BIG problem

SVT1313

Established Member
96 cobra Needing help !!!! I have a video of my problem but it's not supported to attach to this forum. Anyones help or knowledge please PM me and I can't send it to you.

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
STOP CREATING MORE THREADS FOR THE SAME ISSUE.
You just started a third thread about this, in this sub-forum, earlier tonight. I asked you in that thread to keep it all into one.
Why start a 4th thread? What does this accomplish?
All the info is spread out over 4 separate threads, and all the same questions get asked 4 times.

Good luck.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm finished answering until everything is grouped together. I'm not chasing threads to repeat what has likely already been said somewhere else.

Sent from my [toilet] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SVT1313

Established Member
Need help
Can someone please help me my 96 cobra was running good but suddenly when I turn on my car my rpm go crazy from 900 rpm to 2000rpm when I'm in a light or a stop sign I change the IAC and the TPS I also got the mass air flow sensor and it still going crazy don't know what else to do thanks to anybody that can help

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Need help
Can someone please help me my 96 cobra was running good but suddenly when I turn on my car my rpm go crazy from 900 rpm to 2000rpm when I'm in a light or a stop sign I change the IAC and the TPS I also got the mass air flow sensor and it still going crazy don't know what else to do thanks to anybody that can help

this is a new problem, start a new thread

nxhappy

Established Member
Need help

vacuum leak 100% check all vac lines

Users who are viewing this thread