no more Crane Cams

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Read about it elsewhere, might have been here actually... Sounds like they are still open just gonna operate under a different name now.

NXSVTCOBRA

Read about it elsewhere, might have been here actually... Sounds like they are still open just gonna operate under a different name now.
you need to read the article again then......
"Crane Cams, a 56-year-old auto parts manufacturer, closed its doors this week and laid off its employees"

"They were considering a transfer of ownership. We were not expecting any closure"

"He said workers were told during the past week that layoffs were likely, but he didn’t expect the plant to close."

KazooGS-T

Established Member
you need to read the article again then......
"Crane Cams, a 56-year-old auto parts manufacturer, closed its doors this week and laid off its employees"

"They were considering a transfer of ownership. We were not expecting any closure"

"He said workers were told during the past week that layoffs were likely, but he didn’t expect the plant to close."
According to wherever else it was posted a guy that works for Crane has not been to work this week and told work will resume after the transition is over.

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
damn thats to bad. I actually just got my custom grind turbo cams from them. I'm going to talk to my buddy about this he knows them pretty well

KazooGS-T

Established Member
It's like a quintuple repost, within the past hour. :lol1: But it has been posted a few times, I'm ready for the search to come back. :(

Users who are viewing this thread