No more Terminator ID Tags! Effective today!

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
i'm in for 2! Keep us posted Bob, and thanks for contacting him.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ok. I just heard back from Gary. He was quite surprised by all the requests for ID Tags from those who had put it off. He has a deep respect and deep gratitude for all the support he has received from our good folks here, so...... He is agreeable to take orders through my website until Sunday, September 18th. So you guys don't have to post names and info here in this thread. You can just go to my website just like before.

Now, that said, the downside of this is that I have to get his page back up with the menu link. Unfortunately neither Gary nor I were expecting this and early this morning I removed his ordering page and menu links from my website. But since you guys are all so cool :)rockon:) I am going to rebuild Gary's page and put the menu link back up ASAP. I can't do it until around 4:00 PM today so please give me a little time to get it done. Maybe a hour. You should be able to place your orders by around 5:00 PM. Maybe earlier if all goes well. :)

Just click on the link under my banner and in the left side Menu you will see 'Terminator ID Tags'. Just click on that link and it will take you to Gary's ordering page. But again, give me about an hour to update my website, so figure around 5:00 PM for the ordering page to be back up.

Happy to help you guys out!

Bob

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Bob and Gary stand up awesome guys!!! Feeling like I need an extra just in case

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
FML. Honestly. I wanted one of thse....Its a shame to see him go.

Haha, I actually still have mine from when I owned your car. I'd send it to you but it has my name on it. I think I left the little tag by the shifter, who knows if it made it through the dealerships before you got it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not a problem. I have been known to procrastinate at times. LOL!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bob's site is updated with the links now. I just placed my order.

Thanks Bob and Gary.

Todd

Actually it is not up to date. You must have the page cached on your computer. I just checked. The link and page are definitely gone. For now. Glad you got your order in using the cached page, but everyone should wait until 4:45 before trying to place the order on my site. I would recommend that you refresh the page once you land there, just to be sure you're not using a cached page.

Users who are viewing this thread