No One Donated

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Well I asked for donations in another thread and noone helped. Where is the brotherhood for the Shelby. Well called Van last week and he looked out for me so thanks Van.
img0736rs.jpg

img0735ll.jpg

img0734hx.jpg

Glad he felt sorry for the homeless guy with no clothes or food to eat. On a side note I hope that I need the boost kit because I'm reading that if the car monitors it from the factory then it's supported. Oh well guess I might just use it for GP to have something to talk about when I open the hood lol

Van@RevanRacing

Well I asked for donations in another thread and noone helped. Where is the brotherhood for the Shelby. Well called Van last week and he looked out for me so thanks Van.
img0736rs.jpg

img0735ll.jpg

img0734hx.jpg

Glad he felt sorry for the homeless guy with no clothes or food to eat. On a side note I hope that I need the boost kit because I'm reading that if the car monitors it from the factory then it's supported. Oh well guess I might just use it for GP to have something to talk about when I open the hood lol

I firmly believe in helping all homeless GT500 owners! :beer:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
didn't see the first thread + no job + $17 in the bank + car payment due = sorry, no donation from me right now

svtmadman

Established Member
Where are you mounting the guages? (BTW please get the caddy out of all your pics! It hurts my eyes and takes away from the 500)

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Ask Obama. Cant get free money if you have a job! Thats not how our government works!

Hey come over to CA you don't need a job or need to speak english. We give out free money an free food. NO WONDER MY STATE OS BROKE.

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
That happens in Baltimore as well. Except they speak English. But work the system instead

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hey come over to CA you don't need a job or need to speak english. We give out free money an free. NO WONDER MY STATE OS BROKE.

Seems to be a big welfare state and combined with all the pot stores I saw (and dirtbags hanging out around the store), I wasn't a fan. There are certainly only a few places I'll visit in CA now.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Did the old lady see them?

Not yet hid them in the trunk of the car for now. I have learned over the years whenever I have to sneak something pass her just hide it in the trunk of one of the cars that it doesn't go too.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Where are you mounting the guages? (BTW please get the caddy out of all your pics! It hurts my eyes and takes away from the 500)

Caddy has more sentimental value than the 500 and means much more to me in life. Was my Father's car and we use to work on it together. I will keep it in pristine condition has long as I am able. Should be painted in a few weeks. If a car had to leave here the Shelby, Z06, and all the rest of the vehicles would leave before the caddy.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Seems to be a big welfare state and combined with all the pot stores I saw (and dirtbags hanging out around the store), I wasn't a fan. There are certainly only a few places I'll visit in CA now.

Its a huge welfare state. There are a lot of good places. But there are a lot of dirt bags in fact some our on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread