FOR SALE: Nomos Ludwig 40mm Epsilon Movement. Small Seconds w/ Mesh Bracelet, Suede Strap, & Shell Cordovan Strap.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
SOLD!

Parting out some of my collection to make way for another watch pick up.

For sale I have a Nomos Ludwig 40mm Ref. 251 with the Epsilon movement and small seconds. The Epsilon movement is 31mm in diameter, containing 26 jewels at 21,600 VpH with a 43 hour power reserve using a bi-directional rotor. All of this tucked inside a 40mm case that is only 8.4mm thick. Making this the thinnest automatic watch i've owned and generally one of the thinnest automatic watches out there. The movement of this watch is completely in-house by Nomos and is a the movement before the DUW 5001. A truly fine example of German craftsmanship right from the watch capital of Germany, Glashutte.

I picked the watch from a fellow WUS forum member. There are no issues with the watch. This watch has scratch resistant sapphire crystal, white dial, 20mm band width, and 30M water resistance. Since i've owned it, the only things i've done is cleaned the face and case of the watch. I've also added a thick 0.5mm mesh bracelet to the watch, a blue suede (alcantera) with light blue stitching strap and have the original Nomos Shell Cordovan strap. One of the keepers isn't quite as tight as it used to be, just normal stretch over time, but I prefer the mesh bracelet since it really gives the watch the best look with the lugs since on smaller wrists they can appear to stick out too far. I have a 7.5" wrist, and I barely notice the lugs extend out on my larger wrist.

The watch is a full kit. It includes the mesh bracelet, suede strap, shell cordovan strap, the original Nomos box, Nomos insert card with an unstamped warranty card, Nomos leather zipper binder for the watch that holds the watch.

I'm asking $2000. I'm not making any profit at this price, after shipping, the extra bracelet/straps i'm including, i'm actually losing money on this sale. This watch is $3180 new from Nomos Glashutte.

I accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Square (most likely the best method for everyone since anyone can use it and all I need to do is just send you an invoice to your email address and you can pay with a credit/debit card of you choice. You don't have to sign up or login in to anything). I will ask you cover the 3% processing fee charged to me by Square. As for shipping, I only ship to CONUS and will split the actual shipping cost with you. I use FedEx 2 Day Air, but if you prefer ground I will do it if you want to save on the shipping cost. A signature will be required so some porch thieves don't steal it.

I am also willing to meet locally and we can avoid any fees or shipping charges, plus you can see the watch in person to verify it is exactly as described.

N-1.jpeg

N-2.jpeg

N-3.jpeg

N-4.jpeg

N-5.jpeg

N-6.jpeg

N-7.jpeg

N-8.jpeg

N-9.jpeg

N-10.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread