*Noob alert*First try at Photoshop. Wing delete and drop.

BronzeGod

Banned
Decided to experiment with Photoshop CS3(my first time using the program) some possible appearance mods to my 2004 Mustang GT.

Still not sure on how to put rims on, but I'd like to put 17 inch deep dish anthracites on the rear.

Normal:

gtprofileax1.jpg

Photoshopped:

mustanggtchopod1.jpg

Thanks to VenomGTX for the tutorial lol :beer:

Last edited:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey that came out really nice! That'll be 1 meelyun dollars please.

Your wingless attempt looks better than anything I can do, I've never tried it before. One thing you try is copy that rear decklid area from another wingless Mustang onto yours and try to blend the color............or something like that.

BronzeGod

Banned
Hey that came out really nice! That'll be 1 meelyun dollars please.

Your wingless attempt looks better than anything I can do, I've never tried it before. One thing you try is copy that rear decklid area from another wingless Mustang onto yours and try to blend the color............or something like that.

$$$$$$

:burnout:

Thanks sensei :thumbsup:

For the removal of the wing, I used the clone stamp technique @ 95% opacity.

Learning to blend properly is gonna be the next lesson lol.

pretty damn good
Thanks dem!

Last edited:

NoSlo5PointOh

Tappin That Since '04
Established Member
Doesn't look too bad at all.. A lot better then I was when I first started messing with photoshop.

And by the way, that car looks way better wingless.

BronzeGod

Banned
Doesn't look too bad at all.. A lot better then I was when I first started messing with photoshop.

And by the way, that car looks way better wingless.

I think so too. The drop also sets the car off well. I'm estimating about that low with some H&R Super Sport springs, Tokico struts/shocks and stock isolators.

The one thing I need to find out before I take off the wing is how to properly seal off those holes in the trunk. Any wingless people have such knowledge?

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
BronzeGod, that's pretty damn good. I have the demo to the newest photoshop and I don't even know how to use it:shrug:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Not to shabby 'O Massive Titted One! LMAO I say go wingless as well. As for the holes, there's a few choices. You can get the plugs for them (not sure where they're sold, just know I've seen 'em) you can also hit up the boneyards and look for a wing delete 'Stang in your color, or trade someone who has a wing delete car. Then, there's the hard way....welding in the holes, grinding them smooth, then re-painting.

BronzeGod

Banned
BronzeGod, that's pretty damn good. I have the demo to the newest photoshop and I don't even know how to use it:shrug:

Thanks fastboss. When I opened the program, my mind was pretty boggled at all of the options it has available. What I find amazing are the amount of tutorials one can find on Google to learn Photoshop. There is a tutorial for just about anything you need to do photo editing-wise. :thumbsup:

BronzeGod

Banned
Not to shabby 'O Massive Titted One! LMAO I say go wingless as well. As for the holes, there's a few choices. You can get the plugs for them (not sure where they're sold, just know I've seen 'em) you can also hit up the boneyards and look for a wing delete 'Stang in your color, or trade someone who has a wing delete car. Then, there's the hard way....welding in the holes, grinding them smooth, then re-painting.

:lol:

Ah, those are some pretty good options there. I think if I hit the junkyards here in Miami, I may find a trunklid with one of those big ass spoilers that look like a bench on it :dw:. The plugs, i just found out you can get em at home depot, rubber seals. So I may look into that option. :beer:

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Check my video on how to change rims

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1dOF0e_xIc"]YouTube - How to change rims using photoshop[/ame]

and nice job

Last edited:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Okay, I added an Anthracite DD Bullitt to the rear. Doesn't look bad at all, deep dish is nice.

mustanggtchopddbullittcv9.jpg

Flip the wheel horizontally and it'll look better.

But the best thing to do when chopping wheels is to use some that are already on a car......those come with brakes. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread