Northeast Track Days 2014 Schedule

NTD

Established Member
You guys have done a great job this year, looking forward to getting more involved with NTD as well.

Hope it's a full event! As always, I'm trying to recruit friends :)

Thanks for the support dmichaels. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Apex32,
That would be great if you could!

--Dave

dmichaels

Established Member
Dave and Dave - thanks for a great season. Today's event was great, sorry I had to duck out a bit early, but it was a blast, as always. Appreciate you working with me today and can't wait to get more involved next year! Hopefully with fully functional brakes ;)

How did the day wrap up? Raffle a success? Wish I could have stayed for it, I could use some (more) brake pads!!!

NTD

Established Member
Dave and Dave - thanks for a great season. Today's event was great, sorry I had to duck out a bit early, but it was a blast, as always. Appreciate you working with me today and can't wait to get more involved next year! Hopefully with fully functional brakes ;)

How did the day wrap up? Raffle a success? Wish I could have stayed for it, I could use some (more) brake pads!!!

dmichaels,

Thank you for all of your support this year. You will definitely be more involved next year and yes we have to figure out what you're doing to those poor brakes lol. End of day was great, but we decided to hold off on the raffle since some people had to leave after their last session. We will be posting a video of the drawing this weekend so you still have a chance. Enjoy the rest of your driving season and be safe. We'll talk throughout the "off-season."

--Dave

NTD

Established Member
Thank you to Todcp for all of your help this season with instructing and overall support, it is truly appreciated. We are looking forward to driving with you next season, who knows by then we might have to have a dedicated run group for Mustangs - 7 showed up for yesterdays event! Thanks again.

--Dave

todcp

Established Member
Thank you to Todcp for all of your help this season with instructing and overall support, it is truly appreciated. We are looking forward to driving with you next season, who knows by then we might have to have a dedicated run group for Mustangs - 7 showed up for yesterdays event! Thanks again.

--Dave

Dave,
Thanks for the kind words.
I had a lot of fun helping novices learn what they and their cars are capable of. Well run events every time. Looking forward to next season.

Users who are viewing this thread