Northern cruise to ocmd on Thur/Fri???

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Hey guys as title states was anybody planning on heading down to ocmd Thur or Fri thats plans on driving down rt1? Im in northern De and planned on taking rt1 down so if anybody is interested in driving down post up.

I'm taking off work fri and will hopefully already have installed a new intercooler pump and intercooler reservoir. So if thats the case I will be heading down thru afternoon. If not ill will need to spend some time fri morning installing them and will leave when i get it done.

-Tim

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Keep us posted. I haven't nailed down my leave time yet but I always go 404 to 16 where it hits Rt1 up high. It's a nice remote back road that gets no traffic and is open for miles.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Kevin,

Meeting at that wawa would work with me. Just need to nail a time down and hopefully some of my parts get here lol.

And scottinssmd,

so your coming from md and take 16 all the wat across DE? I think 16 comes out at the rookery golf course? Well if we all want to meet up somewhere we can take some back roads and avoid Rehoboth and dewey all together and come into ocmd from 54. Since you take 16 to 1 we could meet up with you possibly where 16 crosses 30 and take 30 and other back roads to ocmd. But most of those back roads are single lane though. Usually no traffic and its a nice road to drive its usually the way I go normally.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread