Nose bra

tgasTT

Established Member
Anybody have a CoverCraft Mustang Bra for their 03-04 Cobra? How does it fit compared to an OEM Ford one, no stock on the Ford one here locally at the dealers. Pics would be great.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
I looked at their website, no option for 03-04 Cobra in the drop down list. Only up to 93???

Hmm, wierd. I've had a couple of them for both my 03 and 04 Cobra. I'd call them.

m_f1845670378c2c86e6ed8de7b1cfe08b.jpg

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I had the ford bra and it left black marks on the front quarter panels because of the leather. It took forever to get the marks off

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
I had the ford bra and it left black marks on the front quarter panels because of the leather. It took forever to get the marks off

Quarter panels?? Maybe that's why you didn't like it......... you were putting it on the rear of the car!! :-D

I use the Ford Bra and I haven't had any problems out of it.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Wow, that link lists one with a carbon fiber finish. I wonder how that would look on black? Anyone have one, or seen it?

lilb_svt

Established Member
my car had clear bra when i got, and i love it no rock chips and it doesn't take away from the look of the car.
Most people never even notice it.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Wow, that link lists one with a carbon fiber finish. I wonder how that would look on black? Anyone have one, or seen it?

I have one. I originally bought it to use on my 2003 Black 10th Anniversary which went well with the Carbon Fiber interior accents on the car. I still like the look of it, but the CF has a texture that is a little more difficult to keep clean than the smooth.

Just so you know the Colgan Bra Material and Felt Backing is of incredible quality as well.

El Chileño

Established Member
my car had clear bra when i got, and i love it no rock chips and it doesn't take away from the look of the car.
Most people never even notice it.

1+ on that bro. I got a local shop here to do mine for 225. bumber hood and fenders with the side mirrors. Will take pics and post up. Waiting for finally touch ups to get it out of the body shop after a front in collusion.

tgasTT

Established Member
Found an OEM Cobra bra from a local Ford dealer, ordered the last one in Canada! From another province (Alberta)....fits pretty good...thanks for those who replied....
DSCN2161.gif

DSCN2162.gif

DSCN2165.gif

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
The only bad thing I've found with the Colgan bra is that if left on for too long, the stitching/sewing of the back of the part of the bra that goes acrosss your hood will leave a mark all the way across your hood. I took mine off and it took awhile to buff it out. I only use it now for very long trips. Other than that, the quality and fit are very good.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I want a Colgan, but they said it will take 3-4 weeks to ship one. Anyone know where I can order a Colgan for a 04 that's in stock?

I M fast

daily driven!
Established Member
IMG_0183.jpg
[/IMG] I love the fit, it does leave a mark if ya leave it to long but a good polish takes it out. OEM Ford bra outa Canada eh!

Users who are viewing this thread