• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Not even in the office yet and he's already sticking his foot in his mouth

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Hmbre97, Nov 7, 2008.

1. BlownAway03

BlownAway03 Active Member Established Member

Who cares? The campaigns are over. John McCain got smoked. Can't these Obama haters find some new nuts to swing on? At least wait until the guy actually screws up.

2. 03Sssnake

03Sssnake TK-421 Established Member Beer Money Bros.

I look forward to the next 4 years...The political satirist will finally have to some up with some new material. 8 years of bush jokes was getting lame..

3. tommyhil4_6

tommyhil4_6 Buh Bye

Same could be said about folks going to church and believing in "God"....

Advice from your Bishop/Minister/Priest is no better IMO.

4. Venom_nitrous

Venom_nitrous Member Established Member

\

I am not an obama nutswinger. I'm jewish, and even so I was a huge McCain fan and for the most part (save for keeping ethanol subsidies) as anti-obama as they get.

5. ScareCrow

ScareCrow "Facts are stupid things" Established Member

:lol:

I thought that group was called " balls and shaft "

6. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

Just give it time, we are only getting warmed up!

7. svtlightningsvt

svtlightningsvt New Member

I would argue or try to make you look stupid but at this point....why? Keep treading...your arms will get tired soon enough.

8. 97cobra1

97cobra1 New Member Established Member

LOL. You should go polish one off. You seem to have a TON of pent up frustration.

He called and apologized because he said she held seances. He didn't call to apologize for cracking a joke in general. He was only apologizing for mixing up talking to dead people and talking to star worshipping nut jobs.

You're thread still fails either way. Maybe next time you'll post something about him being black... That would be an equally as worthless and bandwidth polluting post as this failfest.

9. 04SVT_COBRA

04SVT_COBRA CO No Mas Established Member

The only thing this thread proves is that people on Mustang boards, for the most part, should keep their retarded noses out of politics.

If you think the guy will be a bad President, post a thread with some substance and not some stupid shit like this. The same goes for the Obama guys (Common). If you have a problem with somebody, instead of wasting bandwidth on the server, post something that can be debated upon in an educational way, and post something that has ANY, and I mean ANY, chance of having an effect on ANYONE'S life instead of posting one rather dumb remark that any human being can make.

At the end of the day, Obama may be an idiot, but at least he has something to show for his life by being the next President of the U.S., while the people posting these retarded ****ing threads are just idiots with Mustangs.

So, do yourselves a favor, and find a legitimate argument, with evidence, as to why he will or will not be a bad President. I voted for McCain, but I will back Obama seeing as how no amount of bitching and moaning is going to accomplish anything.

10. 97cobra1

I find it funny still that a lot of people voted for McCain to negate a vote for Obama, and it still didn't work worth a flying piece of donkey feces.

Not saying you did, but you mentioning you voted for McCain made me want to point it out. But i do know for a fact that some worthless douchebag on here had pointed out multiple times he voted for McCain solely for the reason of negating an Obama vote.

11. 04SVT_COBRA

I voted for McCain because, for my life, I believed he was the best candidate. I did not vote for him to essentially take a vote away from Obama, but I voted for the best candidate.

12. Grizzly Adams

Grizzly Adams Resident Hippie Established Member

This is Smack Down, that is not possible.

13. 01tahoe

01tahoe New Member Established Member

Not to mindless sheep such as yourself.

14. Grizzly Adams

Grizzly Adams Resident Hippie Established Member

Tell me the last time you saw a meaningful, well thought out debate that didn't plunge into name calling and arguments based on: "You are a ****ing idiot" or "Not to mindless sheep such as yourself"?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  15. 97cobra1

Best is debatable, but at least you voted for a legitimate reason. :beer:

16. NO-BlkLightning2K

NO-BlkLightning2K Putin 2016. Yup. Established Member

out of a pool of whom, obama and mccain?

17. 04SVT_COBRA

Yes, he was the most qualified of the two. I would have withheld ANY vote, but because this election was so important, I felt it necessary to vote for the person I would rather have, and McCain was MUCH better in my eyes than Obama was. Until the electoral system is gone and the government has a limit to how much candidates can spend on their campaigns, we will never see any person from any of the other parties even be a contender to be President. Since that obviously won't happen anytime soon, I felt this election was far too important to voice my opinion by not voting at all, so yes, part of my vote was for the "lesser of two evils", but I still liked McCain more so than the other candidates.