Not your typical Tomboy

ssssnake

Established Member
The key to good venison eating is processing them quickly. She and dad had a lot of work to do that day. I bet they slept like a rock that night. Whew!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Help with re-loading by her dad notwithstanding, that is quite a feat. Three bucks in one hour. I'd say she is quite a shot! Congratulations to her.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
3 bucks in an hour? in Oregon, that's 2 felonies beyond the 1st buck in a season..

and if your good, you can reload a muzzle loader in under a minute..

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I shot 5 deer last night within 20 minutes but I'm not a Tomboy lol. Yes it's Legal in Ky if you buy the bonus tags which I had enough of for 9 antlerless deer. Gotta buy some more this morning to stock back up and if it's not raining more trimming the herd this afternoon.:thumbsup:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
3 bucks in an hour? in Oregon, that's 2 felonies beyond the 1st buck in a season..

With quick loaders you can have it done under 30 seconds.

I miss shooting my black powder but those things were canons. You could see if you hit the deer until the cloud of white smoke blew away 30 seconds later.:lol:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
With quick loaders you can have it done under 30 seconds.

I miss shooting my black powder but those things were canons. You could see if you hit the deer until the cloud of white smoke blew away 30 seconds later.:lol:

The new Blackhorn 209 powder I'm using is nice because it doesn't smoke as much like the old stuff and makes it easier to see after.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
I shot 5 deer last night within 20 minutes but I'm not a Tomboy lol. Yes it's Legal in Ky if you buy the bonus tags which I had enough of for 9 antlerless deer. Gotta buy some more this morning to stock back up and if it's not raining more trimming the herd this afternoon.:thumbsup:

Damn that sounds like fun

Planter

Banned
poor girl was so nervous all she could say was "yeah" over and over, they shoulda coached her on the interview a little bit, she didn't bother to describe anything or give her account, just "yeah". :sleeping:

Her smoke pole? LMAO....

lol, i was thinking that was something 16 year old girls were just learning how to do...:shrug:

Man they got some dumb deer there.

:lol: they must be used to the sound of rifles going off.

Planter

Banned

a felony for shooting a damn deer? :dw: what kind of communist bullshit is that?

it's not like deer are an endangered species by any means.

Users who are viewing this thread